[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

Most engines get two attachment nodes, one above the other, and one of them spawns that tankbutt. Try juggling that part up and down.

Oho! I WAS missing something then! Thanks, that actually did solve it, even for the nuke. :D

@Bluntie The Tweakable Everything mod will let you toggle that "huge shield" (its proper name is tankbutt) through the right-click menu.

Oooh. I might just install that then. That sounds neat. Thanks!

Edited by Bluntie

DDE -

This is based on my experience with an earlier version but I believe your problem is that your MM patch is running before Ven's MM patch creating the additional Oscar tanks. IIRC Ven uses an MM patch to copy the basic Oscar tank and then make some changes.

So you need to either use MM syntax to make your patch run after Ven's (maybe by using :FINAL). Or you need to put the patch in a folder similar to "zzMyPatches" as MM runs patches by folder alphabetically.

DDE -

This is based on my experience with an earlier version but I believe your problem is that your MM patch is running before Ven's MM patch creating the additional Oscar tanks. IIRC Ven uses an MM patch to copy the basic Oscar tank and then make some changes.

So you need to either use MM syntax to make your patch run after Ven's (maybe by using :FINAL). Or you need to put the patch in a folder similar to "zzMyPatches" as MM runs patches by folder alphabetically.

Alright, I think the solution does not lie in that direction. Because I did add the "final" bit, and it now seems I have TWO Firespitter modules per part, one with minifueltank (Oscar B) values and one with the values I've just written in with :FINAL.

Sadly I have to point the finger at Ven and his part arrangement, which subordinates the D and E tanks to B.

Edited by DDE

Hey Ven, having an issue where one solar panel part will intermittently decide not to load, thus breaking all dependent craft files. It doesn't happen every time I load the game, maybe only 33% of the time but it's an important part so it's kinda game-breaking. I don't have any other mods affecting solar panels so I think it's something to do with one of the VSPR configs.

I'm using the latest GitHub build as of tonight, and the part is the 1x3 panel (the long narrow one, its complement being the 1x5, they are both the same shape and orientation just different lengths, sorry I don't have the specific name right now).

Edit: It was the OX-2L 1x3 , the required tech in its config has a typo, I fixed that and it's loaded for me the last 5 or 6 boots without issue

Edited by Captain Planet

PROFIT!

There's also a config for Taurus-series thin 3.75 m fuel tank.

/Added/////////
@PART[CryoXBigmodule]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceNames = LiquidFuel,Oxidizer;LiquidFuel;Oxidizer
resourceAmounts = 3600,440;7200;8800
basePartMass =3.6
displayCurrentTankCost = false
hasGUI = true
availableInFlight = false
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[CryoXmedmodule]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 2160,2640;4320;5280
basePartMass =1.9
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[CryoXnoseConemodule]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 536,655;1072;1310
basePartMass =0.73
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[CryoXsmallmodule]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 1080,1320;2160;2640
basePartMass =0.9
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[CryoXendButtmodule]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 424,518;848;1036
basePartMass =0.5
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[Size3TinyTank]
{
!RESOURCE[LiquidFuel] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 810,990;1620;1980
basePartMass =1.15
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[OscarEtank]:FINAL
{
!MODULE[FSfuelSwitch] {}
}
@PART[OscarDtank]:FINAL
{
!MODULE[FSfuelSwitch] {}
}
@PART[OscarDtank]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 54,66;108;132
basePartMass =0.075
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}
@PART[OscarEtank]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = FSfuelSwitch
resourceAmounts = 108,132;216;264
basePartMass =0.15
hasGUI = true
availableInEditor = true
showInfo = true
}
}

However, CrossFeedEnabler has had rather absurd results :confused: - the plugin is enabled for:

• Stock Monoprop tanks (not even needed);
  • The added mini-Monoprop tank (added for testing purposes);
  • The Long LF tank, and only it;
  • The "wet" wing strake, but not the full-size wings;

//Powered by ialdabaoth's ModuleManager
@PART[radialRCSTank]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[rcsTankRadialLong]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialMonoMini]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLF]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFO]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFLong]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFOLong]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[airlinerMainWing]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[wingShuttleDelta]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[wingShuttleStrake]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%MODULE[ModuleCrossFeed]
{
%name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
// NOTE: Normally, radial decouplers have crossfeed (HUH!?) so that could be bad.
// I turn it off here, so you don't get weird effects.
@PART[radialDecoupler1-2|radialDecoupler|radialDecoupler2]:FOR[CrossFeedEnabler]
{
%fuelCrossFeed = False
}

Edited by DDE

Downloaded the most recent version and stupidly deleted my old version. from last week. The newest version I get a module manger error on the opening screen and then the game crashes. The error seems to be saying its coming from Vens Stock Part Revamp/Electrical.

Not sure if it will help because my game didn't load all the way but here is my log. https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9pm1i59c04ycoi/Player.log?dl=0

It was working fine this morning and then I downloaded the most recent master from the github and stupidly replaced it. So I am with out Vens Stock Revamp and this is unacceptable and totally my fault.

If someone can PM me the Master from before 3 days ago I would be extremely thankful.

Edited by sp1989

Downloaded the most recent version and stupidly deleted my old version. from last week. The newest version I get a module manger error on the opening screen and then the game crashes. The error seems to be saying its coming from Vens Stock Part Revamp/Electrical.

Not sure if it will help because my game didn't load all the way but here is my log. https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9pm1i59c04ycoi/Player.log?dl=0

It was working fine this morning and then I downloaded the most recent master from the github and stupidly replaced it. So I am with out Vens Stock Revamp and this is unacceptable and totally my fault.

If someone can PM me the Master from before 3 days ago I would be extremely thankful.

You're out of memory.

I get the same error:

[LOG 23:01:44.322] [ModuleManager] Error - Skipping a patch with unbalanced square brackets or a space (replace them with a '?') :
+PART[solarPanels5]]

I checked the github repo, and here's the commit that causes the issue: https://github.com/VenVen/Stock-Revamp/commit/418fcce04bc4cba48dd2827b6e0d386db447bd84

It seems the MM copy operators (+ and $) for the solarPanels5 part on line 175 is causing the issue... I even tried replacing the '+' with a '$'. I tried removing everything in between the brackets, and it still caused the error. Removed the entire node, no error on load. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me this late, I cannot see anything wrong with the config.

I've made some TweakScale configs vor revamp.

@PART[wingShuttleStrake] // Delta Wing
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = free_square
}
}

@PART[CryoX*] // CryoX
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 2.5
}
}

@PART[fuelTank1-5] // 3-segment
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 2.5
}
}

@PART[OscarDtank]
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 0.625
}
}

@PART[OscarEtank]
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 0.625
}
}
@PART[MK1Cargobay] // CryoX
{
%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 1.25
}
}

I think more of them should be made.

Anyone have a fix for the turbojet's connection node? It connects the engine to the node at a point that is just a little too-far away for it to fit the mk1 spaceplane parts smoothly.

Am I really the only one who has encountered this problem? I don't even know where to manually fix it!

Minor request/tweak regarding the turbojet: Would it be possible to offset the inner and outer flaps? The animation is great, but the visible gaps in the nozzle are a bit annoying. If possible, adjust the angle so that the gap between the inner and outer flaps is smaller too?

Ok the mk1 pod and the inline don't have rpm working, the others do. Oddness, I'm sure they had it before.

The mk1, mk 1-2, mk1 inline and mk2 lander cabin have entirely new IVA configs, preventing the conflict that would occur when using RPM.

I'll need to manually add a separate config to enable RPM in the new IVA's. Unfortunately, I deleted the IVA setups in Unity (selecting objects can be a bit finicky), so I'll need to rebuild them and the Prop setup before I add RPM.

The mk1, mk 1-2, mk1 inline and mk2 lander cabin have entirely new IVA configs, preventing the conflict that would occur when using RPM.

I'll need to manually add a separate config to enable RPM in the new IVA's. Unfortunately, I deleted the IVA setups in Unity (selecting objects can be a bit finicky), so I'll need to rebuild them and the Prop setup before I add RPM.

Thanks for the reply ven. Look forward to seeing them back.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.