The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

I prefer my hype to be rocket-powered, so I was forced to choose "Other".

Rocket-powered hype-plane, of course.

A thought on the secret feature: it's been suggested that the new building by the runway would deploy a fire/rescue team in the event of a crash. It's also been stated that we will be able to see and recover debris (and ships) from the space center screen. I shall combine the two and suggest debris recovery teams will be deployed from the new building, much like a FOD crew at an airport. Then they will scramble out of their vehicles clown-car style.

I think the devs underestimate how often good players will see this feature, as the good players tend to push the limits of what will hold together through a launch. Looking at you, Whackjob. You too, Xacktar.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Now launch that on a Hypollo rocket into LKO so we can have Hypelab-1, the worlds first Hype powered space station!

Only real problem here is that it shouldn't be in LKO. Clearly you need to launch it on a hyperbolic trajectory...

Sorry, it needs to be a Hype Goat. Don't ask why, just accept it.

(BTW I should clarify that I don't speak Spanish and have no idea what this guy is actually saying... but it sure sounds like hype and the Hype Goat is having none of it.)

Edited by Yakky

Now I'm starting to wonder what the appropriate hype vehicle for 0.26 will be. Will it be a station-centric update - the HypeStation? A rover-centric update - the HypeRover? Wait, there was a thread about this wasn't there...

Anyway I voted for HypePlane because planes.

It should ALWAYS be HypePlane

You know what? Maybe it is getting a bit out of hand. I'm willing to calm down a bit if Gregox will.

Naaaa. Out of hand = MOAR HYPE!

The waiting room is getting quite quiet now, I say we should pump it up and make the time fly Go Quickly Down The Rails!! With Hype!

Fixed it fore you :P

This does not match the glory of the 0.24 hypetrain :(

Remember, guys? Overloading the servers? Going through pages every minute? Hyping at ludicrous speeds?

I miss the good old days.

I think overloading the servers was unrelated to 0.24 HypeTrain.

What if the greatly anticipated secret addition is little hats for Kerbals?

*gasp*

It all makes sense! KSP shall engage in glorious battle for the prestigious position of world's #1 Hat Simulator!

http://img.ie/fztjl.jpg

Very dapper.

Yes.

Anyway, what we need is a really good KSP Streamer like MatoroIgnika to pump up the HypeTRAIN, and making sure to use proper Hype Music! Hype will really kick off on (hopefully) the last days when the media group unleash their videos.

- - - Updated - - -

They should go ahead and declare victory for the train. Otherwise there will be a HypeVehicle war until the update is out.

That might be the goal :P

Fine, then. I now present in-flight entertainment:

Does the HypeTrain have lightsaber duels?

I did not make that, by the way. Whoever did is awesome, and receives my respect.

Looks like I chose a bad time to stop :mad:. Oh, nevermind, I shall add On-Rails entertainment! [commschannel]Lower the Oculus Rift VR goggles from the ceilings! Yes the Hype-colored ones! [/comms]

Those Occulus Rift VR goggles are plugged right into the movie Unstoppable.

for the kids, Thomas and the Magic Railroad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7Jrkf0VNo

Okay, so that one wasn't very hyped up...

Actually, this movie is lame. Waiter? I'll have another movie please.

Let's just let the kids PLAY KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM!

And the adults, too!

So, yeah! Beat that, Mr. Jedi!

You can play KSP on my HypePlane, too. You know what's better about mine? It has every mod in existence installed. Yes, even the incompatible ones. A tiny portion of the pure Hype is used to make this possible.

Also, we have wrestling matches. Yokozuna VS Hulk Hogan, today only!

So, every mod in existence, eh? Even the crappy one I made as a joke that turns Kerbin into Gilly and makes all parts rainbow-colored?

Even without that, there's going to be a hard time navigating through all those pages of parts. What's that noise? Oh, that's your passengers moaning that it takes them a minute to find a Strut.

Edited by GregroxMun
rainbow, not railbow!