The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

Now can we all please move away from a bummer of a topic as marketing talk in this thread? We want the community pumped and having fun (yes, actual fun) everywhere, even in places we don't have a direct hand in. There's no crazier place to be these days than on a hype vehicle of choice.

Ha, I'll admit I'm dry, but I was showing legitimate praise for Squad's marketing, as someone who works in marketing. It's really very good, without sarcasm.

It's at least better than whichever agency does Joan Rivers' marketing.

Anyway, I'm not trying to unravel things, I just like 'frontline' reports like Majiir's. Back on the train.

Isn't it a little too early to be getting this hyped? We still probably have another week of experimentals...

Its just I don't want to overhype before hyping up for the big hype, otherwise I won't be hyped enough when the time comes to be hyped the most ;P

But if you actually do that, it's a violation of law. HypeTracks are owned by HypeRailTrans, HypePlane is JediTransport (right? at any rate they're different companies), so if your plane latches on, it's trespassing. And we will sue you!

We have stealth invisibility systems, so you never know when we're latched on. Can't sue us if you don't have evidence!

We have stealth invisibility systems, so you never know when we're latched on. Can't sue us if you don't have evidence!

Surely a giant aircraft doing quintuple track drifting while going commercial airliner speeds would make sparks fly and leave marks on the tracks.

We tied a guy with a mop to the back. Don't worry, we pay him fairly, and he loves the job. Totally...

Umm... you do realize that you are giving the hypegovernment intel by posting these things... they will get you!!!