The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

HypeShuttle will likely prevail in the race at the end. I have been developing hypeairintakes and hypebojet engines, with the help of a few kerbal scientists, and if the hypebojet space worthy versions to work, we might have a hypeshuttle in speeding ahead of the hypetrain, in orbit. GO HYPESHUTTLE!

I wish I could change my vote. I voted plane because I believed that hype-powered flight was the way forward, but I've come to realize that a hypetrain uses hype in a much more efficient manner. (I know hype is a renewable resource, but that doesn't mean we should waste it.) Plus, trains are timeless.

I'd say in order to satisfy everyone, we need a Hypetrain with a detachable shuttle and a plane.

Whatever it is, I am now on board. Just updated my PC to something KSP-worthy (which is already more than enough hype for me).

Hype away!

Maybe we won't need my idea after all!

I have two solutions for the fact that the HypeShuttle is catching up.

1) I propose modifying the HypeTrain's locomotive while in motion. Based on the theory of a track pan (see Track Pan) we place HypeIntakes on the HypeTrain to boost its speed.

2) When a new update arrives at last, everyone seems to notice that the hype disappears from the forums. It does, but Hype does not follow the law of Entropy. I have a massive HypeCollector in my basement, and about 3-4 updates worth of Hype. I was attempting to make a HypeBooster, but will gladly spare the entire collection. I can condense said Hype into a superdense form of HypeCoal, which should increase the Hypetrain's speed by approximately 23.9%

Gregroxmun, I await your confirmation. I'm way in the back if you need me, or my equipment.

I'd say in order to satisfy everyone, we need a Hypetrain with a detachable shuttle and a plane.

Whatever it is, I am now on board. Just updated my PC to something KSP-worthy (which is already more than enough hype for me).

Hype away!

OR sit on top of the carriages flying the hype-shuttle and hypeplane like kites.

*stands on the back of the train holding a Hype-powered SRB and lights it*

MAXIMUM POOOWWWAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

*eats a Duna Bar in the process*

DPG, you are hearby fined five credits for violation of the Crysis suit quotes code....

CLOAK ENGAGED .... :)