The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

I still want to know what happened to this:

Kerbal Experience

Recovering Kerbals will now reward your reputation based on where they’ve been (and what they’ve done there), and their accomplishments will be stored in persistent ‘career’ logs for each crewmember.

Listed here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/302-The-0-25-Plan

At first I was hyped up about the destructible KSC and spaceplane+, but after seeing Yargnit playing on the hardest settings... I think the difficulty settings will be the real gamechanger. I've been playing since .16 and while this game has infinite things to do, I'm afraid I've run out of challenges long ago. I think superhard mode, however, will be pretty interesting!

The expense of launchpad repair combined with the temptation to trade funds for science may finally add some budget constraints, too. Especially on the harder settings.

I wonder if they've polished the contracts at all?

Looks like the minimum setting for the sliders in the difficulty screen is 10%. Here's hoping that matches a setting in the persistent.sfs file so I can actually turn contract science down to 0.

Doesn't that slider also effect the science you get from experiments, samples, etc? It looks like it did in the live streams.

Hi. I was looking yesterday at the first squadtv video, and I saw that in the top right toolbar there was an extra button (or at least looked like that) with the shape of a wrench. I've never seen mods using the toolbar yet, and I always use blizzy toolbar, so could somebody explain what was that? I'm curious :P

Doesn't that slider also effect the science you get from experiments, samples, etc? It looks like it did in the live streams.

No clue. I thought it was but someone convinced me that the wording on the screen made it likely that it was just contract gains. I skip the live streams so only have what's said here and any YouTube videos to go by, and so I've seen nothing official.

Hi. I was looking yesterday at the first squadtv video, and I saw that in the top right toolbar there was an extra button (or at least looked like that) with the shape of a wrench. I've never seen mods using the toolbar yet, and I always use blizzy toolbar, so could somebody explain what was that? I'm curious :P

I think it was from a mod, I forget which one.

I still want to know what happened to this:

Listed here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/302-The-0-25-Plan

I'm wondering about this too. This along with difficulty settings was one of the things I was most looking forward to. Of course there's always Final Frontier but that seemed a little buggy to me. No offense to the creator of course, it was a great idea / effort and could have just been my particular save (or my memory failing)

Guest Fyre Flare

*Me playing Civilization III*

I'm bored,

*Gets on Internet Explorer (Don't judge me)*

Huh, I wonder how KSP is doing.

Ah! SpaceplanesPlus is being official, Cool, Now my hate for mods has gone down by 50%

Cool, Administration Strategies! Nice Squad.

Pretty grass texture, Nice.

Hm... What else.

YEAH!!!!

DESTRUCTABLEW BYLDINGZ.

IZ GOIZN TO MAKE CAPRET BOMBAZ AND ORBITALZ DOOMZDAY MISSILE SATELITTES FROM FREAKIN COD: GOHSTS!!!

zfryyrh4iuftuhejnkhgvfjuitgrhnvfjuighrvfjuirgythvfrjiuytihrjiurfgtyuhfjiourjfrguthjvforiguhjnifoervujvfrubghjivfr8juijcdhiefjn

*Locates the Train Station*

*Throws money at Hype Train Ticket Seller*

*Gets seat at Hype Train*

*Plays EDM for 9 hours straight*

Have we seen anything yet about whether easter egg buildings are destructible? KSC2 and the island runway don't look much tougher than the space centre facilities. Monoliths might need a much harder hit to break them...