[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

I'l probably get back to work when unity 5 comes to ksp.

Update: I redid a few things, i found out a MUCH easier way of doing the pits for the older aircraft (like Mig-21, P-80, F-86, F-14, F-100..etc they all have that similar cockpit)

A lil' something i made:

9eoW0WZ.png

Edited by strykersm

On 30/12/2015 at 10:00 PM, theonegalen said:

Great looking cockpits! I would use them all the time if they included useful IVA props. Are you going to make RPM / ASET Avionics versions?

There are alreay two :) But yes in the future I will add more, but atm Im busy with a little surprise. But because you like my mod IF you had to pick one cockpit to have ASET (excluding the ones that have) which one would you like?

Hint on the surprise:

"You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round"

5 hours ago, JagerVonSmith said:

You are the most energetic and amazingly dedicated modder i've seen so far! Now this and tetryd's mouse aim flight(when he finally decides to upload it ;(  ) will be fantastic.

Thank you very much! ;D

Unfortunally all the energy is going half power due to the second semester :\ And good god in heavens i had no idea such mod was being developed! I have over 1100 hours of warthunder myself xd AWESOOOOOOME

BTW, making another gunpod for you guys, this time: MOTHER RUSSIA :) and a hint: I build alot of mig-21 related stuff so go figure :P

Edited by strykersm

I love this. So far, the cockpit ands guns are great.

But i have an suggestion: I've been looking around for drop tanks, but haven't seen good ones. It would be a great addition to your mods.

Also, i would love to see guns to make an actual AC-130. 40mm Bofors automatic cannon is good gun to have, but non-present in any mod so far.

Finally the last (And not the least): VTOL Engines. Its up to you to make an turboprop VTOL, like on the V-22 Osprey, or even, helicopters props. There only very fews props engines for helicopters.

Good luck, and happy moding!

16 hours ago, jeffQC1 said:

I love this. So far, the cockpit ands guns are great.

But i have an suggestion: I've been looking around for drop tanks, but haven't seen good ones. It would be a great addition to your mods.

Also, i would love to see guns to make an actual AC-130. 40mm Bofors automatic cannon is good gun to have, but non-present in any mod so far.

Finally the last (And not the least): VTOL Engines. Its up to you to make an turboprop VTOL, like on the V-22 Osprey, or even, helicopters props. There only very fews props engines for helicopters.

Good luck, and happy moding!

When i have the time i'l look into making the turboprop engine :)

As for the drop tanks i'l give you some! Sure ;) And last but not least the c130 turret's CAN be on the list. So can the cockpit but that's for later ahah

Now that i know animations i wanna try to make a Sukhoi T-4 cockpit :)

Yeah like i said, the only thing missing for an AC-130 is the 40mm, the gatling and the cannon are already there, both in BDarmory and in your mod. 

By the way, if you plan making more guns, you should mention your mod to bahamuto, the creator of BDarmory, so he can suggest your mod in his description, due to military contents. Also, when making guns, try to add varities. I've seen many mods putting missiles and guns pretty similar to each others.

3 hours ago, jeffQC1 said:

Yeah like i said, the only thing missing for an AC-130 is the 40mm, the gatling and the cannon are already there, both in BDarmory and in your mod. 

By the way, if you plan making more guns, you should mention your mod to bahamuto, the creator of BDarmory, so he can suggest your mod in his description, due to military contents. Also, when making guns, try to add varities. I've seen many mods putting missiles and guns pretty similar to each others.

As far as I know i'm the only one with a GP-9 gunpod and GSh-23mm mig-21 cannon with real sound ^_^

If you want something in the mod ASK! :D ASK FOR GODS SAKE I LOVE MAKING STUFF FOR MY PLAYERS

16 minutes ago, strykersm said:

As far as I know i'm the only one with a GP-9 gunpod and GSh-23mm mig-21 cannon with real sound ^_^

If you want something in the mod ASK! :D ASK FOR GODS SAKE I LOVE MAKING STUFF FOR MY PLAYERS

Don't worry stryker, You're making plenty of original parts. I for one appreciate the gun pods as they are super small. Will make for some interesting builds. Also the cannon is a different design. So yes it "does the same thing" but in a different way and it looks totally different as well.

Edited by V8jester

8 minutes ago, V8jester said:

Don't worry stryker, You're making plenty of original parts. I for one appreciate the gun pods as they are super small. Will make for some interesting builds. Also the cannon is a different design. So yes it "does the same thing" but in a different way and it looks totally different as well.

Thank you! Apreciate the opinion and gives me more will to do different things :) Hope you enjoy my GSh-23mm gunpod ( GP-9 gunpod).

23 hours ago, SpaceToad said:

Jesus Stryker I leave for 2 days and you update your mod! Jesus!

The gun pods look awesome! You should model the nuke for the mig-21!

Only if Jesus had anything to do with it xD

Thank you! It's one of my very favourite weapons in my favourite third generation jet aircraft :D Did the model from scratch to make it look like one as better as i could. I couldn't find any blueprints online :c

Oh and a little hint: I developed a list of the cockpits i really wanna do soon and the first one coming soon will be two variants of the Mig-21 cockpit, so say goodbye to the old one ;(

One more thing their names are Terminator(Bis/late model) and Vanquisher(early model)

EDIT: It's sneak peak time!

Edited by strykersm

2 hours ago, Pliuple said:

Lovely parts m8, them drop tanks would be nice that someone mentioned earlier :) keep it up. P.S Miggy Bis ive made using ur parts:

Good god man, those look AMAZING! :o I will update some droptanks sometime ;) Now i'm busy with tutorials, engine animations and the Terminator and Vanquisher IVA's :)

PS:Don't forget there's a GP-9 gunpod for your mig in my Armory modpack ;)

Edited by strykersm

3 hours ago, Pliuple said:

Lovely parts m8, them drop tanks would be nice that someone mentioned earlier :) keep it up. P.S Miggy Bis ive made using ur parts.....

Nice use of streamlining on the back of cockpit. Really like how you made it flow into the rest of the planes design. Nice work!

On 06/01/2016 at 8:44 PM, V8jester said:

Nice use of streamlining on the back of cockpit. Really like how you made it flow into the rest of the planes design. Nice work!

Speaking of which, I have over 7 parts in store and they've been there for a while. They're several types of "spine" that will fit into the Terminator and Vanquisher cockpits.

Current progress: Vanquisher Cockpit has IVA (unpopulated) and Terminator IVA needs texturing

Enjoy that MiG cockpit for now but next update i'm removing it and replacing it with two MUCH better models. I've never put so much effort into two cockpits. You will see ;)

Edited by strykersm