[WIP](Important news)Spanners Boomsticks, Parts to complement BD Armory

SpannerMonkey(smce)

I'm having a problem where some of the weapons aim, but do not fire- either automatically or when clicking. Some weapons, like the large 105 turret, function, but others, like the 30mm rotary cannon and the other automatic cannons don't.

Weapons that don't work:

GAU-8 30x173

APC MG1 turret

M577 APC turret

M230 Chain gun turret

M50 fixed aero

Goalkeeper CIWS

Phallanx

Edited by sanderlebau

I'm having a problem where some of the weapons aim, but do not fire- either automatically or when clicking. Some weapons, like the large 105 turret, function, but others, like the 30mm rotary cannon and the other automatic cannons don't.

Weapons that don't work:

GAU-8 30x173

APC MG1 turret

M577 APC turret

M230 Chain gun turret

M50 fixed aero

Goalkeeper CIWS

Phallanx

The mod is currently not compatible with BD armory for .25. And .90 spanner has been laid up for the past few months recovering from a major operation and I have recently contacted him and helped him get the mod updated to the current version. I haven't heard from him in a week but he game me permission to upload my fixed files so I will do so tonight when I get home from school

The mod is currently not compatible with BD armory for .25. And .90 spanner has been laid up for the past few months recovering from a major operation and I have recently contacted him and helped him get the mod updated to the current version. I haven't heard from him in a week but he game me permission to upload my fixed files so I will do so tonight when I get home from school

Ah, I was misled by the other comments. You're a hero for picking it up while Spanner's out of commission.

I'd like to note that I have used this mod with the new updated KSP And BDArmory and other then the space in the config files and random missing textures when i fire All weapons are in working order.

However a newer update for this mod is much needed and will be encouraged !

LLL has added two very powerful and cool looking weapons to the game you might want to take a look at them

Funny, I came back to read this shortly after I discovered and installed that mod, then discovered FURTHER they have a BD Armory turret that you can radially mount things on! DREAM COME TRUE! :D

Except that the single barrel cannon fires two shots, but it's no big deal LLL. You're still cool. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh, actually I don't know what's wrong with all the guns, but everytime I deselect a turret, its position is somehow rolls 90 deg to the left/right, making its control unusable for the next equipping.

This is the screenshot of before and after deselecting a turret :

Untitled.jpg

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Uh, actually I don't know what's wrong with all the guns, but everytime I deselect a turret, its position is somehow rolls 90 deg to the left/right, making its control unusable for the next equipping.

This is the screenshot of before and after deselecting a turret :

http://s29.postimg.org/8qfulwu0j/Untitled.jpg

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Please use the updated version two posts above your own. This mod has not been updated by Spanner's for a long time I am the maintainer and there is a fixed version

Please use the updated version two posts above your own. This mod has not been updated by Spanner's for a long time I am the maintainer and there is a fixed version

Yep, thanks for the update. But I was already using the fixed version, and the problem was still there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6lanwegiyuq1ht/Spanner%27sBoomsticksUpdated.zip?dl=0

updated for BDArmory 8.2 guys enjoy!

albeit there is the white bullet issue again

Are you using the new fixed version? Or the own posted a few months ago

Uh, this was where I downloaded. I think this is the latest and updated download. I used this version when I found the problem.

Uh, this was where I downloaded. I think this is the latest and updated download. I used this version when I found the problem.

curious since I'm not getting the issue on my end

fixing that issue was my main priority in getting it working actually

curious since I'm not getting the issue on my end

fixing that issue was my main priority in getting it working actually

Ah I see, okay, I'll try to see if my other addons might be conflicting.

Edited by badboyz31

Ah I see, okay, I'll try to see if my other addons might be conflicting.

UPDATE : Even after I removed all addons except BDArmory and SpannersBoomsticks, the "turret-tilting" bug still persisting

UPDATE : Even after I removed all addons except BDArmory and SpannersBoomsticks, the "turret-tilting" bug still persisting

Please take a screenshot of the BdTurret module from any of the affected part's configs and post it here I have a hunch