[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

I think Upsilon is waiting for me to get my second bar before he updates. :P

There will probably be several events that randomly correspond with my update. Possibly the most notable (for me at least) is that I'm currently a single point of Reputation away from moving into the #2 slot on the Light-Green Group. It's a bit absurd (I haven't been as active on the Forum as usual lately) but I'm not complaining! :)

I will, however, not exceed RIC in reputation. Ever. If I even get close to disturbing this hallowed balance, I'll just +Rep Red Iron Crown as often as I possibly can until he's safely above me. There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and RIC being at the very top of the Light-Green Group. I don't want to mess any of them... some problem with fundamental quantum physics may occur ;)

-Upsilon

I will, however, not exceed RIC in reputation. Ever. If I even get close to disturbing this hallowed balance, I'll just +Rep Red Iron Crown as often as I possibly can until he's safely above me. There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and RIC being at the very top of the Light-Green Group. I don't want to mess any of them... some problem with fundamental quantum physics may occur ;)

I'd rather fall out of the top spot than have people repping me just to keep me there artificially. I wasn't always the member with the most rep, and I expect I won't always be, either. Whoever eventually passes me will get my sincerest congratulations.

I can't resist pointing out that you got where you are in less than 1/7th as many posts as me.

If you wait some unknown time to update, I'm only 12 points away. Who knows how long that will be ;)

Edit: It will apparently be two days! Hello light green!

Edited by magico13

I just realised that on the first page of users by rep, only me, OWK, and Roverdude have joined less than two years ago. Is that an achievement?

Look at Zucal that guy is amazing. Super fast at getting rep. And if Zucal is reading this, you got some great replicas. ;)

*Virtual Bump

Upsilon, are you going to update this? Many new forum-ers have recently gotten there - notably Zucal and Mad Rocket Scientist. Will you still put their names up?

Edited by Columbia

*Virtual Boost-up Upsilon, are you going to update this? Many new forum-ers have recently gotten there - notably Zucal and Mad Rocmet Scientist. Will you still put their names up?

of course he will, he said a ~week ago he intends to get to it, but as I recall his internet is spotty or something like that? so time to dedicate to updating the OP might be sparse.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.