[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

It's sad that when i finally make it to the top 9 I've left the game for the most part :( - It's a new age of KSP and I think i got left behind. But i can live with that, i had my day. Everyone seems to be making amazing replicas - I'm one of the people who started that, who raised the bar. Now that bar's higher than I really want to jump. I'll stick to my chair on the porch, watching the kids play in the garden :)

It's sad that when i finally make it to the top 9 I've left the game for the most part :( - It's a new age of KSP and I think i got left behind. But i can live with that, i had my day. Everyone seems to be making amazing replicas - I'm one of the people who started that, who raised the bar. Now that bar's higher than I really want to jump. I'll stick to my chair on the porch, watching the kids play in the garden :)

It was some our your remakes that got me thinking of doing my own :). It's always nice being able to see the result of your hard work play out. Having been a Boy Scout in my past I know awesome it can be to have impacted youngsters ^-^. I hope you aren't gone for good though! You sure have inspired me :). Now take your well deserved rest ;).

It was some our your remakes that got me thinking of doing my own :). It's always nice being able to see the result of your hard work play out. Having been a Boy Scout in my past I know awesome it can be to have impacted youngsters ^-^. I hope you aren't gone for good though! You sure have inspired me :). Now take your well deserved rest ;).

I'm hoping 1.0 will get me excited to get back in - Or when i feel like building something insane. But it's hard to do that anymore when you have people making 2300 part star destroyers or stock machine guns - my insanity doesn't cut it anymore. That shuttle was my last big hurrah, methinks......

One of the things I look back at and wish I hadn't done right after I bought the full game was try and do absolutely everything as fast as possible. I've been steadily running out of places to go or craft ideas to build and it makes me sorta sad, as my YouTube channel has only just started to gain popularity. I hope I'm not burnt out too bad though :).

For some reason this is quite depressing.... :( I hope you come back here soon.

Anyways, congrats, nightingale!

Seeing that most of my Forum Friends are in the Light-Green group makes me feel.. kinda sad and envious.

Not all of them. Besides, you do such great stuff that you'll get there eventually. Hopefully I will too!

Well, let's see: I'll need about 200 points of rep. I've been here since march... Sooo, 300 points in 2 months, or about 100 in 2 weeks. Expect me to join you in 2 weeks.

MARCH?! What?! :0.0:

Wow. I've been here for over a year, and only been in the LGG for a month or so. :(

Congrats, Robotengineer! Glad to have you with us!

It's just internet points. At some point they'll all be meaningless.

That's true, but each of those internet points is a recognition that somebody else saw something you did and took the time to tell you they appreciated it. That's what the rep is all about to me- this is a forum, where the rules are made up and the points do matter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.