[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

Alright, time to end the speculation. Light-Green Group is about 75% updated.

I'll do the rest tomorrow. I have literally no more time.

Let me know if there's anything I need to add (besides the bunch of people who haven't been added yet :blush:)

-Upsilon

You did miss me. :D
Oh, nice! I didn't make the cut, but I don't blame Epsilon... I'll bet it's quite a challenge thinking up all those comments next to the names. I don't know half these people :(

Well, you're officially in now. I finished updating the Group... welcome. :)

Thanks Upsilon!

My pleasure, Yukon0009.

So, now that I've updated this thing completely, are there any pressing changes that must be made? (I hope not. This thing took about two and a half hours to update in total.)

-Upsilon

Well, you're officially in now. I finished updating the Group... welcome. :)

My pleasure, Yukon0009.

So, now that I've updated this thing completely, are there any pressing changes that must be made? (I hope not. This thing took about two and a half hours to update in total.)

-Upsilon

You rock man, thank you for all the effort you put into this thread.

Thanks Upsilon! :D

Can you change the he to say she on mine? Yeah I know, no girls on the internet and all that...

89 people. Wow.

There are 139372 registered members on the KSP forums, and 89 light green members.

So, for everyone that gets into the light green group, there are 1565.977 accounts that don't. While not all of those accounts may represent one person (forgetting you had an account, passwords, spam accounts etc.), that's still a lot.

Still a rather prestigous group, I would say. :D

Of course, imaginary internet points, and all that. As I said before on another thread, you can be a great poster (but not have an amazing rep-to-post ratio), I have a higher ratio than RoverDude, for instance, and he publishes so many mods I've lost count :D

I will be there in five years, everyone, maybe one or two if i am able to write my planned story Integrity.

Don't count yourself out. I got here in a year or two by doing... absolutely nothing, as far as I can tell. I guess I'm proof that you don't need to be a space expert or a genius writer to get to the Light-Green Group. You just have to wait them out :P

Don't count yourself out. I got here in a year or two by doing... absolutely nothing, as far as I can tell. I guess I'm proof that you don't need to be a space expert or a genius writer to get to the Light-Green Group. You just have to wait them out :P

I second this. I've been here for a year and a half now and already have four bars. :)

All the rep I have has been accumulated since February 2014. It is definitely possible to gather a lot in a relatively short period of time. (Don't ask me how, I'm as surprised as anyone.)

You subliminally tricked every one into thinking you were a moderator so people gave you more rep. Now you actually are one so you get rep anyways.

All the rep I have has been accumulated since February 2014. It is definitely possible to gather a lot in a relatively short period of time. (Don't ask me how, I'm as surprised as anyone.)

3x5 rep until Light-Green, posting since August 2014, so it is possible to reach the group pretty fast. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.