[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

Heheh, it feels like every Friday night, I get another light green bar.. it's insane how many people rep my summaries, I've half a mind to tell people to stop, I feel so bad having 5 green bars despite not contributing anything I see as worthwhile to the community :/

Aw don't be like that, everyone likes your summaries.

Aw don't be like that, everyone likes your summaries.

Mmm, I know. But I still feel like it's not worthwhile, compared to modders like sarbian and ferram4 etc. I just listen to Max ramble for an hour and write down what he says. A gibbon could do it, yet here I am with 5 light green bars, same as NathanKell and RoverDude. Who has done more for the KSP community, me or them? ;)

Never mind, I'll just make a note in next weeks summary to tell people to go rep someone else as well, or something. Not saying like 'don't rep me', more like 'rep other people as well'.

Edited by ObsessedWithKSP

Mmm, I know. But I still feel like it's not worthwhile, compared to modders like sarbian and ferram4 etc. I just listen to Max ramble for an hour and write down what he says. A gibbon could do it, yet here I am with 5 light green bars, same as NathanKell and RoverDude. Who has done more for the KSP community, me or them? ;)

Never mind, I'll just make a note in next weeks summary to tell people to go rep someone else as well.

If your stuff isn't worthwhile...........well........mine aren't much better either, to be honest.

I'm 44 away from the last bar *begins spaming P1000 pictures*

The weirdest thing just happened.

I have a slow internet today and as the page was loading only your dark green bars showed up so I thought that i must have imagined you having so much rep. Soooo wierd....

The weirdest thing just happened.

I have a slow internet today and as the page was loading only your dark green bars showed up so I thought that i must have imagined you having so much rep. Soooo wierd....

Haha, I hope now :P

Heheh, it feels like every Friday night, I get another light green bar.. it's insane how many people rep my summaries, I've half a mind to tell people to stop, I feel so bad having 5 green bars despite not contributing anything I see as worthwhile to the community :/
You deserve the rep for sitting through Max trying to play the game...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.