Official Mod Compatibility Thread for .25

NathanKell

Final frontier works in .25 now. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/67246-0-25-Final-Frontier-kerbal-individual-merits-0-5-6b

Also, KW rocketry works with a custom config file. Information is in the thread. Have tested it myself with a rather large mod soup so it seems like a legit hack for the time being.

I agree with another poster. I would not call this .25 compatible until they either find a solution for the treeloader or move parts to existing stock tree nodes. Not even putting the tree.cfg into the save folder yourself will fix the issue. It appears squad have changed how trees work on us without telling us.

Also the toolbar is fixed, it worked before but now the version compatibility checker doesn't trigger on load up.

Edited by Gaugeforever

If I try to use Astronomer's Visual Pack - Edge of Oblivion (7-4), and by extension Environmental Visual Enhancements (7-4), the game crashes after the loading screen and before the Main Menu.

I am not certain how to see the cause of the crash. Just says it crashes. Even with Active Texture Management installed.

Update: I reinstalled a fresh copy of the game, installed Active Texture Management, Environmental Visual Enhancements, and Astronomers Visual Pack. Everything booted up fine. I then started installing mods one by one and booting the game to see when it would crash.

FAR did fine. A few others did fine.

Then I installed B9 (5.2.4). Boom. Crash after the loading screen and before the start menu.

Freyera: welcome to the forums! However, this is not the place for support requests. I suggest you make a thread in the Modded Support forum.

Others: thanks for the lnks! Do, however, please follow the guidelines in the OP.

Mr.Kerbol: MJ *does* work. Use the dev release.

Edited by NathanKell

Freyera: welcome to the forums! However, this is not the place for support requests. I suggest you make a thread in the Modded Support forum.

Others: thanks for the lnks! Do, however, please follow the guidelines in the OP.

Mr.Kerbol: MJ *does* work. Use the dev release.

My apologies. I wasn't seeking support, I just thought that was pertaining to this thread to share what seems to be arguing with what since the release of .25. I suppose that because it works, it shouldn't be here. Sorry.

Real Solar System from the Better Atmospheres mod ain't workin

4. Details: Saying "it doesn't work" doesn't do any good unless you provide some details. What doesn't work?

What does it mean, 'ain't workin'?