Space Program Names and flags.

Bluelogic32

I'm interested to know what other people have called their space programs. I've called mine SEAK which stands for Space Exploration Administration of Kerbin, and before that I had the Kerbol Exploration Agency. I made flags for both of them but I've lost them because my hard drive broke :(. So if you would like to, share your agency's names, and custom flags :)

Edit: I made a new flag for my program this morning.

ErDfGxU.png

Edited by Bluelogic32

My career save is called KASA because I wasn't feeling particularly creative the day I started that save :P

As for individual programs, I originally tried to have Norse mythology names, thus Asgard (Kerbin station), Valhalla (Mun base), Valkyrie (lander series, also the program for landing on new planets) etc. Then I kinda forgot about that and in career I also have Magellan (Mun exploration) and Kopernikus (Minmus exploration).

I currently have no custom flags, however. This is a new computer and I haven't got around to installing Photoshop or anything like that yet.

Im a sucker for Pony Related things ( Wha? Who would have guessed!?). So my Current Agency is "NLR Lunar Exploration Force" (NLR = New Lunar Republic, Princess Luna, etc... wont bore you with details) Right now all my ships are usually used once, then scrapped once i unlock the next tech in the tree, so they are all "Oribiter One", "Lunar Explorer Two".... though once i actually get more permanent launch vehicles they will be things like Pegasus, Luna, Cloudsdale, etc.

Lunar Republic Program was my very first save ever. Landed on every inner planet except Moho.

Then came America, Merica, Murica, Silver Storm Mane Exports (SSME lel), and Amurcia.

Ships are named Artemis, Columbus, Cabot, Audi, Magellan, Hudson, Nickle Plate, Super Chief, Spaceliner, Station Artemis, Station Aurora, Munbase Alpha, and many others.

Space Navigation And Colonization Kommittee (S.N.A.C.K.)

KASA

Kerbiet Ministry of Cosmic Exploration and Potato Science

My current space program, started the night .25 released, is creatively titled "CAREERTEST".

I use stock flags, because I'm lazy.

My program is called K.R.A.K.E.N. - Kerbal Rocket and Airplane Kinetic Explosions Navigation :) Here's a pic of the flag: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/argylas/media/KRAKEN5_zps317ace88.jpg.html

0.25 Career mode

Flag is the bulgarian national flag 'cause I'm bulgarian.

Yeah, I'm not very imaginative

Nice knowing there are other Bulgarians playing KSP. Ñъûóðрø юýðцø! ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.