Congratulations sal_vager!

KasperVld

Someone should do the math and find out the percentage of posts on this whole forum that are just from Sal. Congrats!

At time of writing sal has 10,076 posts out of a forum total of 1,495,038, or 0.67%. Figures do not include sal's posts in areas where they don't go toward postcount, like Forum Games or the Space Lounge.

I have too much time on my hands.

I propose we name a new SI unit after sal_vager in honor of the milestone: The "sal", which is equivalent to 10,000 posts. So at the moment I have 520 millisals on this board.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

At time of writing sal has 10,076 posts out of a forum total of 1,495,038, or 0.67%. Figures do not include sal's posts in areas where they don't go toward postcount, like Forum Games or the Space Lounge.

I have too much time on my hands.

I propose we name a new SI unit after sal_vager in honor of the milestone: The "sal", which is equivalent to 10,000 posts. So at the moment I have 520 millisals on this board.

I think when Sal achieves having posted 1 percent of the total forum, we should have a momentous celebration.

Gratz sal for your 10k posts, you are our favorite spambot <3

Aparently I just hit 1k, I have now 1/10th of your awesomeness.

Nah, awesomeness is exponential. You'll need a lot more than that to be half as awesome as sal.