[Collection][0.15-0.16] PowerTech v0.2.6

Alchemist

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to use your PowerTech Satellite in my Satellite Communications Array. I can seem to get them to be recognized by comms status screen. Their text appears red, and when I try relay my signal through your Sat, it's not appearing in the list of selectable relays.

Am I missing something. Do I need to attach a part from the Remote Tech Pack?

Hi, I'm trying to use your PowerTech Satellite in my Satellite Communications Array. I can seem to get them to be recognized by comms status screen. Their text appears red, and when I try relay my signal through your Sat, it's not appearing in the list of selectable relays.

Am I missing something. Do I need to attach a part from the Remote Tech Pack?

Unfortunately, no compatibility yet. I'll try to make it for the next version (planned features include animated moving antennas and satellite attitude control compatible with RemoteTech antenna targeting), but I won't be here for couple more weeks

• 2 weeks later...

To give you a rough idea:

PowerTech is a plugin that allows parts to have nice animations, solar panels deploy and undeploy animation for instance. As another example, check out PowerSat on the first page. Its a satellite that once activated orients itself towards Kerbin and its solar panels always face the sun.

MuMechLib.dll belongs to the plugin MechJeb. What MechJeb does is provide you with data on your current flight plus more importantly it also offers various autopilot features like auto ascent pilot.

Electrical Energy plugin does exactly what the name says, it implements a variety of parts that either use,store or produce electrical energy, e.g. combining solar panels, batteries and ion engines allows your spacecraft to travel in space without using up your precious and limited fuel.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to use Soyuz panels for recharging my Zoxygen system. I already made them work, but problem is that after deploying they don't stop generating power after I undeploy them...

I'm total beginner in modifying .cfg files, so my question is: is there ready way to made panels stop working after folding them?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.