A Sneak Peek at KSP: Beta Than Ever

SQUAD

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wd5uVMLGmuA" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p>Here’s a special sneak peek for what’s in store for <strong>Kerbal Space Program: Beta Than Ever</strong>. Enjoy!</p>

Oooooooh that looks nice. Bacon for you sir.

EDIT(s): noticed that all the other comments say the same thing so far. There is a reason for that... and uh.... OOOOOH MK3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Also glad to see the MK3 cargo bays look vertically symmetrical, so now the rocket buffs finally have payload fairings ^^ (assuming that center of mass and attachment node are centered instead of below center like old mk3)

-Any chance for a "Crew training program" strategy in career mode? (trading X for increased exp gain)

-That "target tracking" pilot skill looks like it will make docking a breeze ^^

Edited by DundraL

Very nice. Looking like I'll be upgrading from 24.2 finally. Not a knock on .25. I play sandbox and .25 didn't have enough for me to want to spend the time rebuilding my space program. But the gizmo and editor feature, well that will save a booster load of time and the new 2.5 cargo bays...we be haulin' Baby.

I know giving +Rep to SQUAD is like emptying an eyedropper into the Pacific Ocean, but they really deserve it this time.

My only concern: Will Jeb be a pilot that players quickly abandon, on account of the fact that he's not good at piloting? I would hate to see ol' Jeb not get as much flying time... :)

You've really outdone yourself SQUAD, wonderful job and keep up the good work.

What happened to the barn and trailer park that we saw in the preview? I honestly prefer that one to the one detailed in the above video.

On another front everything else is looking amazing. Excellent work, SQUAD!

Edited by KarmaLarma

This upgrade is blown me away, The recent updates to KSP have made me lose interest in the game, Increasing it's complexity and throwing me off. I hopefully will be able to enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed 0.21 when that came out soon after I bought KSP. Thank you KSP devs for this lovely game!

What happened to the barn and trailer park that we saw in the preview? I honestly prefer that one to the one detailed in the above video.

It (the level 1 space centre) got a lot of negative reaction so that level has been skipped for this release. It will be re-modelled and released later.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.