Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Some users, however, immediately start banning people they don't "like," having revolts go all over the forums and a server overload after tons of people register over and over again. (I know it's a bit exaggerated)

I wish that docking was literally as easy as "firing the rocket towards the station".

Granted. It won't have a playable FPS until sometime around 2025 when computing technology has migrated to the next big architecture and there is enough CPU power to solve the N-body problem 120 times per second.

I wish I had a vacation home on mars.

Granted. I have taken the liberty of converting myself to a level 100 Rayquaza in the process... with a Mega Evolution.

(Your level remains 50)

I wish I was indeed a Rayquaza. At level 100. As the only person to be a Rayquaza!

(As for other Pokemons... pffffffffft. A lvl. 100 Rayquaza. Mega Evolution. It is the single most powerful Pokemon currently.)

(Oh... and keep it withtin game rules. I am not leaving myself open to a level 9001 Beedoof defeating me!)

(Rampage should destroy meteor... just sayin')

Football in space... yes.

It is made, works, and nobody bothers playing with you. Because people that go to space are actually smart people that have more than enough with going to space. Football is such a waste of time, effort and resources. I mean, its SPACE! There is Science! to be done!

(For the people that are still alive)