Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Cats and dogs start posting here instead of their owners. Lacking proper intelligence, knowledge of human language and keyboard-compatible extremities, they don't ever produce a single interesting sentence. Everyone gets tired of their unintelligible messages quickly, but the moderators and admins refuse to lock the thread down as a punishment for your wish. You have to spend the rest of your life here, reading stuff like "bjkhnmjvfg" and "oaskpddddddddddddd".

I wish our school SQL server was operational, so my team and I can start working on our big project (due next week. Hurray procrastination!)

Granted, you know everything about Java... unfortunately you also know Java sucks and now regret having made your wish.

I wish everyone would speak in rainbow speak.

Granted, all rainbows become plain black.

I wish Australia could into space.

Granted. Australia is the new master. All bow to our Australian overlords. The Earth is nuked, because theyre sick of it. And now they realize they have power, the new massive space power of Australia becomes worse than the Nazis.

Granted, you're given a Saudi driver's license. Now when you get pulled over some VERY interesting questions will be asked.

I wish dman would start playing the number war again

You now have a Plutonium Atom license. You are placed on several government watch-lists, and are heavily monitored for the rest of your life.

I wish My little pony had more episodes with Discord in it, without lowering the quality of the show, removing my ability to watch it, or causing the show to end. Without character being completely ruined in the process (phew).

*Off Topic*

Wow Dman, you're licensed as a resident of Saudi Arabia and have acquired a license to handle Plutonium Atoms... I think you better lay low until the fuzz blows over

*/Off Topic*

LOLZ! Yeah, laying low is the way to go! Anyone know a good safehouse or two? :cool:

Granted, but you get riddiculed for being an MLP fan.

I wish for a Non-commercial Driver's License, Class C, issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, valid for the standard amount of time, issued to myself.

*Also Off topic*

I'm okay with this

You Are eligible for a drivers license. As a Saudi Arabian with a licencse to handle nuclear materials, who has one reported case of arson (you burned down your house) they deem you to be suspected of terrorism (they're kinda racist). Despite the fact that you are innocent, a brony that you ridiculed earlier speaks as a witness, and presents evidence to show that you are guilty. You have a life sentence. And a driver's license.

I wish people would do more corruptions like the one I just did.|

Crap ninja'd

Granted, http://www.xkcd.com/1454/

I wish people wouldn't ninja me

Edited by temporalExile

*Also Off topic*

I'm okay with this

You Are eligible for a drivers license. As a Saudi Arabian with a licencse to handle nuclear materials, who has one reported case of arson (you burned down your house) they deem you to be suspected of terrorism (they're kinda racist). Despite the fact that you are innocent, a brony that you ridiculed earlier speaks as a witness, and presents evidence to show that you are guilty. You have a life sentence. And a driver's license.

I wish people would do more corruptions like the one I just did.|

Crap ninja'd

Granted, http://www.xkcd.com/1454/

I wish people wouldn't ninja me

Granted, the internet has been turned off and no one can post before, or after, you post anymore.

I wish dman would lend me some of his plutonium so I can power my flux capacitor

Granted, but the Iranian terrorists get upset that Saudi Arabia has plutonium and Iran doesn't so they shoot you, and you forgot to wear your bullet-proof vest.

I wish for more movie references.