Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you procrastinate your very important exam revision until you have to stay up all night to revise or fail

I wish for threads not to devolve into content irrelevant to the original topic

On 8/3/2024 at 8:20 AM, ColdJ said:

Won't Corrupt that.

I wish I could grant it.

Granted, but the world wide power grid falls so no can experience peace on the forums

I wish for galaxies unbound to re-release already!

Edited by B0lt

Granted. The King of the Cosmos grabs the Death Star and proceeds to rub the giant orb on the top of his head, building up a gargantuan charge on upon the battle station. The King of the Cosmos then position the Death Star over your location on the planet; slowly moving it closer, and closer, and closer still until BAM! A static spark the likes the world has never seen splits the sky in twain and lands upon you, vaporizing you and a sizeable portion of the surrounding terrain in your vicinity.

I wish that we could harness that energy to propel humanity into becoming a full fledged Kardashev Type I Civilization.

4 hours ago, Exploro said:

Granted. The King of the Cosmos grabs the Death Star and proceeds to rub the giant orb on the top of his head, building up a gargantuan charge on upon the battle station. The King of the Cosmos then position the Death Star over your location on the planet; slowly moving it closer, and closer, and closer still until BAM! A static spark the likes the world has never seen splits the sky in twain and lands upon you, vaporizing you and a sizeable portion of the surrounding terrain in your vicinity.

I wish that we could harness that energy to propel humanity into becoming a full fledged Kardashev Type I Civilization.

Granted but then the Gŕaþa empire enclaves the human race.

I wish NASA would green light the viper rover

Granted, pack your bags your moving to France. 

I wish I had a personal chef to cook me chicken nuggets

Edited by B0lt

Granted: You get some CDs (certificates of deposit) carved in stone using an unknown pictographic language.

I wish for Egyptian monument style rockets in KSP.