Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, it dries so fast that your skin gets pulled off.

I wish I was the most well-known KSP mod maker.

Also, I now have the same amount of posts as Trekkette, and will soon overtake he. Yay!!! Always nice to win at something, at least...

Granted. Unfortunately, you're only known for creating mods that inadvertently destroy copies of KSP, and as a result, you become shunned by the forum community, forcing you to live the rest of your life in exile, away from the rioting masses.

I wish for everyone to be unable to corrupt my wishes.

Granted. Your wishes are now incorruptible, but your brain has been rewired to wish the most horrible thing you can ever think of to yourself, and since your wishes are now incorruptible, they will then be granted until you get yourself killed by wishing too much.

I wish for my constipation to be gone now.

Granted, but the fairies are of the old European variety. This means that as soon as they are done organizing, they inflict many small but painfully sharp bites onto you until you die of blood loss.

I wish that all of the useless nitrogen in the atmosphere would just go away and for more oxygen to replace it.

i wish for my hair to stop being so b***** thick

Granted they are now thin and in general in very bad shape. You hate them even more and want to shave them all.

I wish I am Batman

Granted, but you are Adam West version and everybody laughs at you.

I wish for multiple copies of myself, connected in hive mind with shared memories, knowledge and abilities. And not killing each other!

Edited by unWinged

Granted, you get a superadvanced AI computer. So advanced that it deceides to stop following your orders and takes over the world. You are the first person to be killed by the new AI overlord

I wish to have more inspiration to build awesome spaceships