Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, removing all pollutants causes the flammability of the atmosphere to increase significantly. If you light a match, a fireball happens in your hands.

Edit: Ninja'd

Granted, but his hammer stays. On your bed. You can't replace the bed and you can't sleep comfortably in it. That's what happens to forum ninjas, you see.

I wish someone would make a large image of Jebediah riding an SRB like a bull, just above Kerbin's atmosphere, looking chuffed as ever.

(Is that creative enough?)

Granted, but weed gets prohibited on Middle Earth and he can't do something about it because, you know, he's just an ordinary old man who used to smoke weed every day.

I wish corrupt politicians to vanish. Now.

Granted. The purple-y, worm spreading filth from Terraria that somehow cobbled itself into a political party is gone. In its place is the bloody, spider spreading filth from Terraria that somehow cobbled itself into a political party.

I wish that mortal men could all have little magic rings.

Granted, but the corrupt politician spiders from Terraria turn it into chinese comunism: extreme capitalist economy without democratic government.

I wish for total anarchy.

Granted. The world is constantly yelling at you (almost literally), there are thousands, if not millions of people stepping on you painfully, and you are so shocked by what you experience that being a human will never be the same.

I wish I was a planet, just to see what it's like.