Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but the water contains a virus trapped in the martian ice for thousands of years, and you get infected by it when the base's water filter breaks. The infection trys to infect other people at the base and get back to Earth where it can use the water there to infect everyone, but one of the astronauts blows the base up to trap the virus on mars. The base was called Bowie Base 1. (This is all a blatant reference, but kudos to whoever gets it :D)

I wish that I had Iron Man armor.

Granted, but before you can apply your skills you turn into a cat. (Anyone see what I did?)

I wish to be an astronaut in a working suit, with plenty of air, doing an EVA in LEO with no technical malfunctions or problems of any kind.

Granted, and it functions for approximately 1.45 billionths of a second. To make it work again, you will have to find more of its power source: Redstone, which all Mercury-Redstone rockets now require to operate. Good luck in finding any in this dimension :D

I wish that I had a mini Minecraft pocket dimension.