Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You have a dubstep gun, but no dubstep bullets.

I wish that people would forget about Green Iron Crown (It was fun to begin with, then it got kind of annoying when everyone started referencing him all the time, but now it's starting to get ridiculous).

Edited by Vaporo

Granted. You can't go back, and once when travelling to the future you've travelled through the destruction of the earth (the rest of humanity flew away in time), resulting in you being suspended in space.

I wish for WoW with good eye-candy graphics, but bad enough for my computer to handle (I7 - dunno which one, Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX and 8 gigs of ram, 128 GB Crucial SSD).

Granted...

I capture you shortly after and perform super painful experiments at you, after which you go mad and wish for death to come. But because I can't kill you, this goes on and on and on and on - even after having your heart taken away for 6th time.

I wish for a Linux version of Space Engineers.

Granted. You are hired as the NASA main director/leader (Whatever title they use)

You try to do something, but the lack of funding makes you go insane. Also bureacracy manages to prevent every single thing you actually thoguht you got done, like commissioning missions.

I wish I could be so filthy rich I could start my own space program and run it, and hire all the staff and so on, and still have it running with maximum expenses for at least 10 years. (As in trillions of dollars, I think 100 000 trillion dollars should be enough?)

granted. they Hack someone others personal information and put it on your forms,the FBI arrest you.

I wish for this spacex launch tonight to go well.. (No corruptions!)