Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You now have the self-discipline to not go on these forums or chat with people or play ksp. Your life follows one simple patter. You wake up, You Eat, You Go to work, you work all day, you go home, you eat, you go to sleep.

I wish the next person to post will be banned

Granted. Since I am the person posting now, next is the person after the current poster; myself, therefore I am not banned. This chain of regression continues infinitely throughout every post after this one, and effectively no one is banned.

I wish my mind could endure the mind blowingness of itself.

Granted, your mind now implodes in on itself resulting in a superdense mindhole which draws in all mind-matter in on itself.

Hmm, I wish that the person who makes the 10656th post in this thread will be banned

Granted. Gold becomes unstable and spontaneously undergoes nuclear fission, becoming 2 Krypton + 1 Nitrogen (because I said so) and floats away. Unfortunately this means most electrical devices no longer function and we hence lack the technology to repair them due to all electrical devices, including manufacturing plants, no longer functioning. Humanity destroys itself in a week.

I wish that the person, whose post in this thread has the number "10663" denoting the post number, despite possibilities of there being multiple posts having said number, will be banned.

Granted. the person in this thread with the number 10663 is banned. I have #10663 denoting my post, you forgot a hashtag.

I wish that I had the power to enter and exit computer games. I am my own antivirus so I can't catch computer viruses/hacks and have god powers over all within the games (Ai, physics, etc.)

I have #10663 denoting my post, you forgot a hashtag.

It's called an octothorpe!

~The Coalition Against the Numerous Corruptions of the English Language and Etiquette Due to Social Media (CANCELED-SM)

I wish that i had a kerbal.

Granted, you are given a Kerbal... then the NSA storms your house (in cooperation with the Brasilian Government) and kidnaps you and the Kerbal. You are subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques repeatedly while the Kerbal has a "live" autopsy performed on it, and I'm not talking about streaming.

I wish that the person, whose post in this thread has the string "#10666" as the post identifier, where string is defined as the context between and excluding quotation marks, despite possibilities of there being multiple posts having said identifier, will be banned.

Edited by Fel

Granted, now everybody on the internet gets along. Too bad it was shut down 5 minutes later. Nobody said anything about the whole world!

I wish to have a perfectly stable, not radioactive, not decomposing, not combustible, not stolen, not in use, not stuck in a rock, as in pure, not liquid, not gaseous, not plasmatic, not crystallic, not imaginary, not drawn on a piece of paper, not kerbalfied, piece of plutonium.

Granted. As "perfect" is highly subjective, your hair now looks like the hair on your avatar, cause that's the only thing I can guess your preferences.

I wish that FTL travel was possible without hurting the universe or the current laws of physics in any way, it could be done with humanly reasonable amounts of matter and energy, it wouldn't be possible to use it as a weapon, it wouldn't hurt anybody or anything that uses it, both mentally and physically, and it won't get bashed by scientists as "impossible", and would get constructed and used in spacecraft immediately.