Rate The Spaceship Above You

Engineer of Stuff

10/10 spaceship wise. It's a flying utopia!

It's strange to realize that I dislike Star Trek... after watching most movies and serieses for countless hours, while playing most games released in the franchise. Yet I'm somehow glad that I can't instantly tell who's ship that is from what era.

BTW, let me link the best Star Trek themed song of ever, the Night of Klingon.

tqwd8t7.jpg

Edited by Evanitis

@Evanitis We are departing from our usual standard to disrupt this topic but you've posted the ultimate neuron disruptor. At the Federation council we've agreed that nothing can compete with a Klingon opera when comparing interstellar art.

This futile Terran attempt does not impress us. We'll be sending a fine for disrupting the civilizations of the Andorians, Bajoran, Bolian, Betazoid, Cardassian, Ferengi, Gorn and most civilizations having a name with the first letter using the Terran Roman alphabet, for creating abnormal motor inconsistencies in general behavioral patterns.

May your logical spirit guide you. Live long and prosper.

Chekov! Where's that Romulan ale!

On 01/02/2016 at 8:36 AM, Evanitis said:

6/10 no nervas.

Sorry dont know why this is stuck in a quote forum is glitching out on me these are my own words not Evantitis's

I like the maimed duck by the way evantitis

latest?cb=20140310180805

Edited by quasarrgames

8.5/10

reasons:

1. too laggy i cant fly it :(

2. those square wings are virtually useless for armor, especially if protecting the ship's central spine. However i assume theyre mostly for deco and there's actual armor under them.

3. It looks SO COOOL! and menacing too. what's that, like, 50 missiles on it? that's insane!

Now here's my battleship to criticize:

S5uW6V6.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.