Destroy Green Iron Crown!

Frozen_Heart

Perhaps someone should create some dummy accounts to reload rep with, and then have the mods delete them when this is over with, that we we can slam GIC without compromising our standards

But no-one would actually do that, would they? After all, it breaks the community rules:

4.3 One user per account, one account per user

Only one person may use an account, and one person may only create one account on the forums.

;)

Guest Green Iron Crown

I will rule you with an iron fist, all your posts will be moderated, no quote or coub will will blemish these forums again, enjoy your irreverence while it lasts peon.

I will bring order to these pages.

​(Does anyone have an aspirin?)

But no-one would actually do that, would they? After all, it breaks the community rules:

;)

Heheheh, you need to break the rules to defeat me?

No, It doesn't exactly break the rules, as the account would belong to no one, and it would deleted as soon as GIC is defeated.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

However, after a bit of thought, I realized that we don't need to create fake accounts. We don't need to slather every post on this thread with rep, regardless of whether or not that post deserves it. We are part of a wonderful community, with many people that deserve reputation points. Need an example? Go over to the add-on dev and release sections, the craft sharing sections, or some even the main discussion section. You will see an abundance of wonderful people doing an abundance of wonderful things. If find yourself needing to "reload", go and rep some of those people, instead of dumping it at the first place you can find. We don't need to resort to cheap tactics to win this. We can do this as a community, all working together (with a few exceptions) to take down a fowl user who threatens the sanctity of our forums.

Let's do this.

Edited by temporalExile

;)

Lets be honest here . . . yes we would.

In the name of Red Iron Crown, we would totally use smurf accounts to defeat Green Iron Crown.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm overloaded, but the pariah is down to 564 -rep. We are closing in on stripping him of the dark red! 64 more points do it (that should be 13 more full-strength hits and he loses the dark red)!