hellblazer

Jeb, Bill or Bob?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Jeb, Bill or Bob?

• Jeb
    • Bill
    • Bob
    • Other

Depends on the stage of the game... early days, Jeb because nobody else can fly the rocket unassisted. Mun/Minmus, often all three of these guys at once. Beyond that I'll have hired a bunch of new kerbals and they'll be on rotation :)

Jeb, early on gets the best seat.

Then the scientist and the engineer gets the short end of the stick.

Only recently got to the point where an engineer can actually be useful so he's getting used too.

Jeb is usually the first to die (last time on the tier 0 runway, trying to take off, this time by accident).

My favorite and highest ranked Kerbal (as far as Final Frontier and RP go) is Seanvan Kerman. But I love using Jeb too! :D

:cool:

But a lot of the time, I like to keep the whole trio together or at least two of them. I like giving Bill and Bob some kind if recognition as well as my main "men".

Edited by Wabbit

I fire the orange suits as my very first act into a new career. I wont employ anyone I haven't hired myself, and I really don't need anyone dressing up differently and walking about as if they own the place just because, you know, they own the place!

Jeb, of course, but I'm always a bit worried when I use him as he seems to be the owner of one of the major contractors... If he died, would "found lying by the side of the road" co overtake Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spaceship Parts Co without his leadership?

(Granted, it might just be a common name, or he's only a spokesman set up via marketing/sponsorship deals or somesuch...)

Use all of them, but jeb is always sitting in the center of the command bridge on the biggest capital ship i have deployed at any given time.

I tend to keep the 3 together though, so is said ship has a 3 man bridge, they all get in on the action.

I also use the 3 on any super new mission ive never achieved before, jeb if i remember correctly was the 1st to step on laythe in a SSTO, heck that mission was my 1st jool trip ever, and jeb flew there himself.

I use Bob the most because it's the "dumbest" name, and so I consider him the smartest.

Actually, right now Jeb, Bob, Bill, and Thomgard are all stuck in a space station about 100k above Kerbin. They've been up there for about ten days, forgotten about, but I'm going to send up some other guys and supplies to them soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.