[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

Hey guys,

I just finished my last exam before graduation, now I've got some time to fix all issues and to work on requested parts :)

But I've got something for you. It's a SR-71 Cockpit, but I tried to do it rather in vanilla style and not KAX. I hope you like it.. :) It's not finished, feedback, new ideas or suggestions would be awesome.

3p3Mc2d.png?1

-Freddy

Hey guys,

I just finished my last exam before graduation, now I've got some time to fix all issues and to work on requested parts :)

But I've got something for you. It's a SR-71 Cockpit, but I tried to do it rather in vanilla style and not KAX. I hope you like it.. :) It's not finished, feedback, new ideas or suggestions would be awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/3p3Mc2d.png?1

-Freddy

Actually that's a pretty good idea. Because this will connect to existing parts which would need to be retextured otherwise. I Like it! Good to see you back, I'll call off search and rescue :)

Hey guys,

-Freddy

I can't tell you how excited I am about this, great work!

Hey guys,

-Freddy

Sweet Jebus, it's beautiful.

A word of note, the side windows wrap around IRL.

Also please make it a proper inline two seater

Thank you all for the nice feedback!!

Sweet Jebus, it's beautiful.

A word of note, the side windows wrap around IRL.

Also please make it a proper inline two seater

You're right, I've changed the window, it looks way better.

Do you think, I should add the small window for the second person in the back?

I suggest making an inline pod to place behind the cockpit. That would allow you the option of building two. One for the flat rear cockpit and one for the bubble rear cockpit. Oh any new progress on the Osprey cockpit? Not to pry just looking forward to that one, it looked really good in the last pic you posted.

Yeah, unless you're going for the original A-12 Oxcart look

Nice the textures look a bit crisper in those pics, and the re-proportioned cockpit looks good too. Also, any new progress on the osprey? Really looking forward to that one.

Edited by V8jester

Oh man! That looks freaking cool! The Osprey is really taking shape. Nice work Freddy. And honestly I like the solid color, I'd skip the black nose. But you're driving, so I'm just looking forward to the destination.

Oh man! That looks freaking cool! The Osprey is really taking shape. Nice work Freddy. And honestly I like the solid color, I'd skip the black nose. But you're driving, so I'm just looking forward to the destination.

:D thanks! I tried it with a black nose, but this just didn't fit to the Osprey, so I'll keep the solid color.

If you have some more ideas, just tell me :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.