Would you like a weekend edition of Daily Kerbal that discussed upcoming space events?

klgraham1013

What do you think?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

Just helping Squad out. Don't worry about it guys. I got it.

We have a question: would you like a new edition of the Daily Kerbal on Saturdays / Sundays where we talk about upcoming space events?

https://twitter.com/KerbalSpaceP/status/565329492306972672

Edited by klgraham1013
Make it prettier.

But, but, we have moderator telling us they 'get it' about all the comments saying Squad should post information on the forums, not complete-twit, face-slap and didn't read it.

So obviously this didn't happen, or they just don't give a ****.

Wooooo! It's just like a real vote!

Edited by Pecan

Abstaining. Kasper has explained this will be carried out for at least one such Daily Kerbal posting, in the "other thread" in this post.

I thought it might be a cool thing to see a Daily Kerbal post during the weekend that talks about real world spaceflight (and judging by the response there's definitely going to be one this Saturday!) but it may also be a lot of time spent on something that just doesn't work. It turns out people really like the idea and the plan is to post one of these articles on Saturday, so I can then use my spot on the dev notes on Tuesday to ask for opinions about it.

I thought it might be a cool thing to see a Daily Kerbal post during the weekend that talks about real world spaceflight (and judging by the response there's definitely going to be one this Saturday!) but it may also be a lot of time spent on something that just doesn't work. It turns out people really like the idea and the plan is to post one of these articles on Saturday, so I can then use my spot on the dev notes on Tuesday to ask for opinions about it. It will appear on the forums just like any other Daily Kerbal article, and I will of course get feedback from everywhere before I decide if this is worth doing, or worth doing every week.

Its already confirmed, before this thread was even made... at least for this week, and we will be asked for feed back then...

Well, I'm ok with the feature ( I actually check the daily Kerbal section daily ;), so having something to check on the weekend would be a plus ). Not so much with the discovery mini-game SQUAD is playing to make us to post their twits in here, but that is another issue :D

I voted "no," because I want Squad to put their time and efforts into KSP, not general space news.

But we won't see much about it here anyway so...

I am with 5thHorseman on this, spend the time where it is needed. While it would be nice there really wouldn't be much they could say until it was close to release, unless you want them to make tease posts so everyone and their sister-uncle can speculate.

I like the idea, but the same effect can be had by linking to spaceflightnow.com, spacedaily.com, and space.com. That covers pretty much everything with a man-rated level of redundancy.

Although spaceflightnow.com has been overloaded right before the last few F9 launch attempts

Edit: Now if they find something not covered on one of those sites, that would be truly bonus!

Edited by StrandedonEarth

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.