The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Congratulation team negative! Your win has been recorded on the front page. And team positive, you also fought very well, and that is commendable. Great round, everyone.

Small update to the front page rules: now all operation to the numbers must also be explicitly stated, as you all have already been doing for a while, and I figured that should go official. Keeps things easier to track too.

And another thing, a new feature called the Medal of Dishonour has been introduced. This feature is to record players that has been skirting rules 2, but it is not a formal punishment, and you will still be able to continue playing even with one of those medals. Just know that we are all watching...muahahaha. Check details on first page.

Anyway, good luck with these imaginary number math. Though make sure that you can back it up when things get complicated and reverts happens.

2-7i (+)

Wait, is this real vs imaginary now??

Honestly, I was just being silly... But I figured it'd create a really insane situation at 80-80i, either side could win with enough push, but since you can only do one operation (either -1,+1,or -i,+i) the stakes go up really really fast.

*Actually expected RainDreamer to revert it, or anyone else for that matter.

So

2-8i (-i)

Let's have a bit of fun then XD