The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Soo... now what? Since we won the war, do we reinstate the positive government? Do we create a new one? What do we do with the war criminals, reformees, and mercenaries?

2 minutes ago, Andem said:

Soo... now what? Since we won the war, do we reinstate the positive government? Do we create a new one? What do we do with the war criminals, reformees, and mercenaries?

We must rebuild, and create a new positive government. The old one was unstable. This new one will be based on the ideals of the old Positive regime, but with ways of preventing negative outbreak. As for former negative allies, we mustn't let the past divide us.

Edited by Choctofliatrio2.0

2 minutes ago, Choctofliatrio2.0 said:

We must rebuild, and create a new positive government. The old one was unstable. This new one will be based on the ideals of the old Positive regime, but with ways of preventing negative outbreak. As for former negative allies, we mustn't let the past divide us.

We need to wait until the people in charge restart.

5 hours ago, Spaceception said:

We need to wait until the people in charge restart.

Player can start the next round as soon as they are done with a round. As for the war...you haven't won yet , the positive is still behind the negative a few rounds.

Anyway, I will update first post as soon as I get back to a computer.

Forbow, let us be gin with a new round, starting back at the origin.

0!

-1(-)

3 hours ago, RainDreamer said:

Player can start the next round as soon as they are done with a round. As for the war...you haven't won yet , the positive is still behind the negative a few rounds.

Anyway, I will update first post as soon as I get back to a computer.

Forbow, let us be gin with a new round, starting back at the origin.

0!

also rain dreamer, they abused rule 2. kinda a bit unfair for the negatives.

2 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

-1(-)

also rain dreamer, they abused rule 2. kinda a bit unfair for the negatives.

Yeah, they did, but I haven't find a chain long enough to give them a medal of dishonour. The negative also did this thing in the past as well.

And also, if they are doing quick chain like that, you might be able to trip them with some errors that they might miss and do a revert later, or slow them down by making a really complicated message, because if they decode your message wrong and make an error, you can also save that as an error for a revert move.

For example if they are going heavy offensive on positive side, and you have been consistently negative, you can try to trip them with a post that actually add a number, but masked under something complicate enough that they may thought you are still going negative, and therefore post the wrong number. You can save that error then, and wait until they make considerable progress before reverting, crushing all their effort at once.