The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

37+

54 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Hi guys,

On behalf of the GM team, I would like to draw your attention to the following series of posts:

We have a small problem with these posts. Choctofilatrio's first post is valid (mouse over the timestamp and you can see that it's the same minute). But Spaceception's second post causes a slight problem. It's the same post as Chocto's, but if it overrides Chocto's, then it's also invalid because it's raising the count by than one number. Assuming that Spaceception's post is not valid, that would also invalidate Chocto's second post becuase he is responding to himself, and all subsequent posts (represented by Spaceception's last post).

If someone had caught this before the round was over, it would have been a valid point to revert to. As it stands, the win is good, but players should be vigilant to make sure that they're following the rules. In my time as a player, there were a number of times when a number got skipped, and @Deutherius would keep resetting it back. :)

I'd also like to remind everyone that editing posts is strongly discouraged. It makes it very hard to tell who posted what when.

With that in mind, the last valid number is +34, posted by Andem. Fight on!

So that would mean that I had the 100th post, right?

Or did we have more mixups?

16 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

So that would mean that I had the 100th post, right?

Or did we have more mixups?

Uh, no. IIRC, Choctofillatrio2.0 had the last post.