qU8vzym.png?1

9y15dCa.png

My personal craft repository.

-CRAFT-

Spoiler

F8CrCcG.jpg?2

Jagdtiger (Tank Replica - Zekes)

ydi41uG.jpg?1

Jiji-Class Drekevak (Space Warship - Zekes)

fll6PPM.jpg?1

Kenji-Class Drekevak (Space Warship - Zekes)

q3rDIrU.jpg?1

Tiger 1 Ausf. E (Tank Replica - Zekes and Jon 144)

KLchZeM.jpg?1

Iosif Stalin 4 (Tank Replica - Zekes)

tNhUISR.jpg?1

Panzer V Panther (Tank Replica - Zekes)

UikMMAA.jpg?1

Soviet Aircraft (Plane Pack - Various)

U2cIVqw.jpg?1

TOG II (Tank Replica - Zekes)

AdLvd4m.jpg?2

Cira IV-27 (300 Ton Lifter - Zekes)

lUalJDd.jpg?1

T26E4 Super Pershing (Tank Replica - Zekes)

jlYjnLg.jpg?2

Life Size Space Shuttle (Replica- Zekes)

yN4KCY6.jpg?1

BT-7 (Tank Replica - Zekes)

XruEyz3.jpg?1

Sherman VC Firefly (Tank Replica - Zekes)

DDmGeIM.jpg?1

Cira VIII (1000 Ton Lifter - Zekes)

8XXntpc.jpg?1

M26 Pershing (Tank Replica - Zekes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by zekes

Okey doke,

I tested out most of the tanks Zekes and seeing as they are released craft I wanted to review them.
In no particular order:

[B][U][I]BT-7[/I][/U][/B]

Apart from the exposed struts, they are so easy to hide now. And the z-fighting it looks great. You did a good job on the looks.
It does not work though. The turret does not turn at all really and just breaks itself. You should remove the non functioning turret to save parts.

All the tanks really suffer from huge part counts, I like a high part count craft myself but one of your tanks had 200 more parts than one of my Duna Direct rockets! And you could save so many parts removing the turrets as not a single one works dude.

[B][I][U]IS-4D[/U][/I][/B]

Again apart from the exposed struts it looks great. although at 769 parts I honestly expected a lot more. It ran at 9FPS and my CPU is just about the fastest available for single core performance.
The turret moved a little but after a few turns it broke itself. It was so floppy.

[I][B][U]T26e4[/U][/B][/I]

Another good looker. But again at 702 parts it just is not usable in game at 10FPS. You could save parts by removing the parts that are supposed to make the turret move a little.

[B][I][U]M26-pershing[/U][/I][/B]

This one is 688 parts ran at 11FPS. She is very nice looking though. Sitting on the pad she did have parts that would clip and move into each other and the staging is in the wrong order and there where no action groups set up either.
Even once detached the turret does not work at all, it just clips into the chassis and stops or breaks itself. So again there are a lot of wasted parts in there that could make the thing fun to drive around.

I will have a look at some of your other stuff another time. I want you to know, I am not doing this to annoy you or anything of that nature. This is an open forum, we offer our craft freely to others and I have never tested any of your craft.

You should download the no-offset mod and use it to completely rebuild those thanks. They could be truly great Zekes, just remove the turrets, they don't work. They look fantastic and imagine a few of them driving around together!

I hope this was of some help.

MJ

[quote name='Majorjim']Okey doke,

I tested out most of the tanks Zekes and seeing as they are released craft I wanted to review them.
In no particular order:

[B][U][I]BT-7[/I][/U][/B]

Apart from the exposed struts, they are so easy to hide now. And the z-fighting it looks great. You did a good job on the looks.
It does not work though. The turret does not turn at all really and just breaks itself. You should remove the non functioning turret to save parts.

All the tanks really suffer from huge part counts, I like a high part count craft myself but one of your tanks had 200 more parts than one of my Duna Direct rockets! And you could save so many parts removing the turrets as not a single one works dude.

[B][I][U]IS-4D[/U][/I][/B]

Again apart from the exposed struts it looks great. although at 769 parts I honestly expected a lot more. It ran at 9FPS and my CPU is just about the fastest available for single core performance.
The turret moved a little but after a few turns it broke itself. It was so floppy.

[I][B][U]T26e4[/U][/B][/I]

Another good looker. But again at 702 parts it just is not usable in game at 10FPS. You could save parts by removing the parts that are supposed to make the turret move a little.

[B][I][U]M26-pershing[/U][/I][/B]

This one is 688 parts ran at 11FPS. She is very nice looking though. Sitting on the pad she did have parts that would clip and move into each other and the staging is in the wrong order and there where no action groups set up either.
Even once detached the turret does not work at all, it just clips into the chassis and stops or breaks itself. So again there are a lot of wasted parts in there that could make the thing fun to drive around.

I will have a look at some of your other stuff another time. I want you to know, I am not doing this to annoy you or anything of that nature. This is an open forum, we offer our craft freely to others and I have never tested any of your craft.

You should download the no-offset mod and use it to completely rebuild those thanks. They could be truly great Zekes, just remove the turrets, they don't work. They look fantastic and imagine a few of them driving around together!

I hope this was of some help.

MJ[/QUOTE]

Review the Panther 144 ;)

[quote name='Jon144']Review the Panther 144 ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok just did,

[I][U][B]Panther 144[/B][/U][/I]

Another lovely looker! And the first one with a working turret! Good job Jon144! There is some ugly Z-fighting along the sides of the tank that would be very easy to remove with the offset tools.
And there are exposed struts. Zekes you can offset the first part of the strut that you place, too hide them.

The tank among others needs an update. the hard points are different now.

[B][I][U]Sherman[/U][/I][/B]

Looks great! The staging needs fixing as does the turret. It does not work it destroys itself in normal use.

[quote name='Majorjim']Ok just did,

[I][U][B]Panther 144[/B][/U][/I]

Another lovely looker! And the first one with a working turret! Good job Jon144! There is some ugly Z-fighting along the sides of the tank that would be very easy to remove with the offset tools.
And there are exposed struts. Zekes you can offset the first part of the strut that you place, too hide them.

The tank among others needs an update. the hard points are different now.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the one we put a lot of work into making the turret work right.

Also the Sherman's turret was borked by new structural attachment changes.

Z-fighting ... is that the visual distortion you get when two identical parts overlap?

And I've got a lot of respect for your replica's, Zeke. They look top notch. I'm more inclined to a more practical approach and thus my tanks look dull compared to yours. Edited by Azimech

[quote name='Azimech']Z-fighting ... is that the visual distortion you get when two identical parts overlap?

And I've got a lot of respect for your replica's, Zeke. They look top notch. I'm more inclined to a more practical approach and thus my tanks look dull compared to yours.[/QUOTE]

I go for looks over Part count, I could make them with less but I've never been good with managing parts.

My least part- tanks are probably the M4 Sherman and the M10 Achillies. [s]The M4 is probably your best bet [/s] Wait I forgot the turret broke, I have to go fix it.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/JoOOSX9.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/z61D3b3.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Cupcake...']I thought your space shuttle didn't work anymore?

Cupcake...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't. Neither does the [B]M26-Pershing[/B] or the [B]BT-7 [/B]or the [B]IS-4D[/B].. Zekes, seriously I tried them, they broke themselves. They should be fixed and if you use the no offset mod you can massively reduce the part counts. You wont need all those cubic struts and other 'connect to' parts. Edited by Majorjim

[quote name='Majorjim']It doesn't. Neither does the [B]M26-Pershing[/B] or the [B]BT-7 [/B]or the [B]IS-4D[/B].. Zekes, seriously I tried them, they broke themselves. They should be fixed and if you use the no offset mod you can massively reduce the part counts. You wont need all those cubic struts and other 'connect to' parts.[/QUOTE]

I literally just built the BT-7, it works fine along with the other two for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.