Illuminati

KAL 9000

Rules:

-Show how the person who posted right before you is Illuminati!

-This is for fun, no actually accusing someone of being Illuminati

-No cyber bullying of any kind

-None of "The Big No-Nos"

-Have fun!

-If someone is being mean on this, contact a moderator

--Proves NaN is Illuminati--

KAL 9000. KAL. KAL has three letters. Letters has two vowels and two t's. That's four. Four has four letters. Coincidence? I thought not. What else has four letters? That's right! Mars. Mars is a planet. Saturn is a planet. Saturn is a car brand. Brand has four consonants. Consonant has three vowels. 

KAL 9000 is Illuminati confirmed

HoloYolo

2 Ls and 4 Os

Os is Osmium, which has an atomic number of 76

76 divided by 2 for every L is 19

Nineteen is 8 characters

19+8=27

27 divided by the number of Ls and Os averaged is 9.

9 divided by the amount of additional electron specifications in Osmium's electron configuration is 3

It is 3 in the morning, and I am thinking way too hard about this [It's not actually 3. I am a dirty liar]

16 minutes ago, parameciumkid said:

This person's username sounds too much like "Illuminati Fellows" to be a coincidence o_°

I don't know how you got that from "Bill Phil". Yeah, you got ninja'd.

You're a paramecium. Therefore you're small. Small things are easier to 3d model. 3D models are made of triangles. Triangles have three sides. One side is at war with the other. 1 if by land and 2 if by sea. 2+1=3. 3 angles in a triangle. Illimunerti!

You have 5 dots under your name, I have 3. 5-3=2. You have 9 characters in your username, including the space. 9-2=7. Illuminati has 5 syllables. 7-5=2. You were last on 1 minute ago at the time this comment was written. 2+1=3. 3 sides to a triangle. 

Illuminati_triangle_eye.png

Look at the number of XDs. This is obviously a sign. You see, there are 20 X's and 65 D's. 65+20=85. eighty five has 10 letters. ten has three letters. three is the number of sides a triangle has. a triangle is the symbol of the illuminati. 3 also has only one digit. The illuminati has one eye. one divided by zero is infinity. The illuminati's one eye is all-seeing. Now we have a triangle with an all-seeing eye, obviously mythbusters844 is illuminati confirmed.

Edited by cubinator

cubinator. Cubes. Cubes have 6 sides, four edges each. Each. Each has 2 vowels and 2 consonants. What else has two vowels? That's Right! Venus. Venus is a hell planet. Planet. Duna is a planet. It is like Mars. Mars is a chocolate bar. Do we now have conclusive evidence that cubinator is Illuminati? No. No is negative. Negative is to Pessimist. Pessimist is to Optimist. Opthamolagist. Eyes. 

cubinator, is Illuminati confirmed.

On 12/8/2015, 7:04:26, parameciumkid said:

Giant illuminati symbol taking up 75% of post while the rest of us felt no need to post such a thing.

'nuff said.

Maybe it's a hint ;)

Or you were just too lazy to prove me illuminati.

On 12/10/2015, 5:43:08, TheGeekno72 said:

No infact I'va hacked his mailbox and decrypted some secret files #HackerPro

When I first read that I thought you meant his actual mailbox, like the one the mailman comes and puts mail into :P

TheGeekno72 has 3 words and 1 number. A triangle has 3 sides. Seeeeeeee the connections???????? Coincidence? I THINK NOT! The symbol of the illuminati is a triangle. The triangle has one eye, just like TheGeekno72's one number. 

TheGeekno72 IIZ ILUMNAITE CUNFREMID WOAW YEE

On December 11, 2015 at 9:07:28 PM, cubinator said:

When I first read that I thought you meant his actual mailbox, like the one the mailman comes and puts mail into :P

TheGeekno72 has 3 words and 1 number. A triangle has 3 sides. Seeeeeeee the connections???????? Coincidence? I THINK NOT! The symbol of the illuminati is a triangle. The triangle has one eye, just like TheGeekno72's one number. 

TheGeekno72 IIZ ILUMNAITE CUNFREMID WOAW YEE

@cubinator has 30 rep.

30 divided by 10 = 3.

triangle has three sides.

triangle = Illuminati.

@cubinator = Illuminati.

Edited by Guest

@CliftonM has eight letters. @CliftonM also has four dots under their name. 8 + 4 = 12. 12 / 4 dots = 3. 3 sides to a triangle. 4 dots = four. Four has two vowels and two consonants. Moho also has two vowels and two consonants. Moho is a planet. Jool is also a planet. Vall is a moon of Jool. Vall has Vallhenge. Vallhenge has many pyramids. Pyramids are made out of triangles. Triangles again! Pigs love triangles. @CliftonM knows a pig. @CliftonM loves triangles. Illuminati love triangles too. Coincidence? I think not! @CliftonM = Illuminati confirmed.

Edited by KAL 9000

5 hours ago, CommanderCoye said:

Control freak has 12 letters. 12/4=3. Triangle has 3 sides. Triangle=Illuminati. Illuminati are control freaks. CliftonM=Illuminati

But I'm a control enthusiast...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.