Time Warp Bug?

Haven't played in a bit and have a few mods installed.  I noticed when I come out of time warp, my ship is stuck in place and cannot maneuver or use the engines.  I have to F5 and F9 to get it to work again.

12 hours ago, Fr8monkey said:

That is what I figured.  Aside from deleting them one by one and using trial and error, what would be the easiest way to find out?

You could split your mods in half, uninstall group 1, and see if the problem persists with group 2. If it does, then the culprit is in group 2, if not then it's in group 1. That will hopefully narrow it down quicker. 

The real tricky thing is that it could be an interaction between two or more mods. But finding at least one that causes the problem is a start. 

Nope.  Full power and fuel in tanks.  Engine swivels and all... just can't move or fire engines or RCS.  Throttle goes up; but nothing happens.  Switching ships does the same thing.

Edited by Fr8monkey

I have this too occasionally, I've found it to be not frequent/bothersome enough to warrant uninstalling mods to find the solution.   I'm fairly sure that I had it also in vanilla 1.1 pre-release.  Usually I'll switch to another craft and back in map to fix.

Edited by Tiberius K
made more intelligable

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.