Alcentar

[1.3] RealEnginesPack v1.6 SuperDrago, first U.S. engine in REP data 27.05.2017.

268 posts in this topic

If I may also voice a request for something, I would personally like to see a Rokot/Strela... really any of the UR-100 variants. I probably will never use your parts (both because I play stockalike, and because I never actually play anymore) so don't think that this is a serious request. I just think they'd be really neat to see in KSP in your style.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These engines are so beautiful that they need to be stockalike! :)

...my humble opinion. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The title of the mod is RealEnginesPack, emphasis on the REAL. For the love of all the space gods, do not make these stockalike.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fenyx said:

:0.0: I want it!!!! Where to get??? And how about RD-0124a for RSS/RO?

I'll try, lately it's getting better understood RO cfg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

If I may also voice a request for something, I would personally like to see a Rokot/Strela... really any of the UR-100 variants. I probably will never use your parts (both because I play stockalike, and because I never actually play anymore) so don't think that this is a serious request. I just think they'd be really neat to see in KSP in your style.

It's interesting but at the moment I can not really do it, Energia is a very difficult project and it takes all the time.

P.S. I also do not play in KSP, modding is a hobby, probably all who do add-ons do not play in the KSP. :)

2 hours ago, Grem said:

These engines are so beautiful that they need to be stockalike! :)

...my humble opinion. :)

 

1 hour ago, liquidhype said:

The title of the mod is RealEnginesPack, emphasis on the REAL. For the love of all the space gods, do not make these stockalike.

This is in both stockalike and RO thanks to  @Phineas Freak , although initially I started making them just because of RO/RSS, it's not necessary in stockalike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think by "stockalike" they meant the art-style of the engines/parts, not how they are configured. I am not against having them balanced for both stock and RSS/RO. I just prefer having the engines look like they are supposed to, instead of that terrible stock art-style

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, liquidhype said:

I think by "stockalike" they meant the art-style of the engines/parts, not how they are configured. I am not against having them balanced for both stock and RSS/RO. I just prefer having the engines look like they are supposed to, instead of that terrible stock art-style

I'm not going to translate them into Stockalike style, it will always be like it was planned from the very beginning. 

 

By the way, does anyone know the characteristics of the separator of motors standing on the first stage of Energia? In general, no information. :/

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.05.2017 at 6:22 PM, liquidhype said:

I think by "stockalike" they meant the art-style of the engines/parts, not how they are configured. I am not against having them balanced for both stock and RSS/RO. I just prefer having the engines look like they are supposed to, instead of that terrible stock art-style

No, no :) I meant that it would be great if Squad introduced these engines in the update as stock engines :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grem said:

No, no :) I meant that it would be great if Squad introduced these engines in the update as stock engines :)

Well, this will never happen, especially given the love of Squad to NASA and the ignoring of everything that resembles Soviet/Russian technology, with the exception of Stauputnik.

By the way, there is good news, I have completed work on the external and internal interior for Buran and almost all the details imposed textures. :wink:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Look at this??? Very promising for the future. :D

10658264.jpg

10658275.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buran on Energia in Unity3d, Creepy mixture.

10658430.jpg

10658431.jpg

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.05.2017 at 13:10, Fenyx said:

And how about RD-0124a for RSS/RO?

I looked at the update of the RO cfg from @Phineas Freak and found in them the changes for RD0124A, the link is on the first page, be attentive.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

RealEngines v1.6

1. Fixed an issue in which RD58 was not displayed in the game
2. Added the first American engine SuperDrago, thereby opening a new page in the history of RealEngines.

SuperDrago  engine running on MonoPropellant, and not having a fixing point. 

screenshot130.png

SD in game:

image.png

 

Edited by Alcentar
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A6 In development, this is still too little done, but after all, as the Chinese saying goes - The man who managed to move the mountain started by dragging small stone from place to place. :)

A_6.png

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man so exciting! You're gonna put me out of business! :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm... No more updates for 1.2.2? CKAN don't know about v1.6...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.05.2017 at 9:25 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Oh man so exciting! You're gonna put me out of business! :)

Hahah, do not worry, your niche for a long time no one will take, I just try to occupy my niche. :)
By the way, how do you make such beautiful textures? :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Hahah, do not worry, your niche for a long time no one will take, I just try to occupy my niche. :)
By the way, how do you make such beautiful textures? :P

My textures are mostly hand painted, I'll PM you in a minute with some downloads. It's probably easiest just to see the layers. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now