April Fool's in KSP

sdj64

Has anyone found an in-game April Fool's joke? I don't think there is because I didn't notice any update, but someone can prove me wrong if they've seen one.

Everyone's a moderator today (green name and "moderator" description) and it's pretty funny, especially the people who don't notice.

Edit: Found some more.

This photo on KSP's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kerbalspaceprogram/photos/a.240767269275838.66315.240760572609841/964750840210807/?type=1

Scott Manley's video previewing the mach effects with the new aero:

Edited by sdj64

I have noticed that some people's avatars (and even some sig pics) have been replaced with hand drawn versions of themselves. Of course that could be completely unrelated but I just noticed it today.

I have noticed that some people's avatars (and even some sig pics) have been replaced with hand drawn versions of themselves. Of course that could be completely unrelated but I just noticed it today.

They're not hand-drawn, that's camera shake.

The reason you all still have your accounts is because I'm nice enough to not delete them from the database. ;)

As soon as I find anything that goes against the ToS though, first a warning. If it continues, bye-bye account.