[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

On 14. 12. 2017. at 12:57 AM, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

is there anything else you guys would like to see me build? xD im finally again fired up with inspiration for this :D

Some similar thing as previous one, probably easy to create, but interesting stuff is around minute 2:00 where robot try to climb over various obstacles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so guys im making a DEAD SPACE ARMOR, what im going to show now is just an early stage prototype and i could use some ideas on what to add, change or remove, while im doing some fine adjustments to walking and armor servos, don't be shy every info/idea is greatly apriciated like always ^^

Hello I'm having trouble to understand how the sequencer works : When I have multiple states (In the sequencer menu),

it appear that I only have 1 state with the green arrow before its name and not 2 like in the @Ziw's gif in the 1st post..

How to change that to use multiple states ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem getting the sequencer icon to show up in the toolbar in the craft editor. 
For some reason sequencer randomly breaks without having to install more mods and does work even if I reinstall the entire mod or get rid of all my other mods like this
unknown.png
Not even leaving it like that after reinstalling makes the sequencer icon reappear in the toolbar. 
Now this has happened to me before but I can't fix it this time and so far my only option is to reinstall the whole game.
It was fine working with the exact same craft on the exact same modpack a week ago. 
rlOrjuR.png
Sequencer toolbar icon doesn't show up even I remove every single mod other than infernal robotics and modulemanager.

Edited by Colonel Cbplayer

17 minutes ago, Smart Parts Wanter said:

Hello, the text areas seems to trigger hotkeys ie 5 for changing camera mod when using WASD mod.

There was some leftovers on UI that were not disabled clicktrough and key pass trough usage of IR UI. Make some screenshots and provide log file, it will be easier for devs to fix it when they grab some free time for it.

• 1 month later...
On 12.2.2018 at 8:55 PM, Colonel Cbplayer said:

I have a problem getting the sequencer icon to show up in the toolbar in the craft editor. 
For some reason sequencer randomly breaks without having to install more mods and does work even if I reinstall the entire mod or get rid of all my other mods like this
unknown.png
Not even leaving it like that after reinstalling makes the sequencer icon reappear in the toolbar. 
Now this has happened to me before but I can't fix it this time and so far my only option is to reinstall the whole game.
It was fine working with the exact same craft on the exact same modpack a week ago. 
rlOrjuR.png
Sequencer toolbar icon doesn't show up even I remove every single mod other than infernal robotics and modulemanager.

@Colonel Cbplayer i see your mech got the attention of KSP devs :D awesome work mate ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Challange for KSP mech builders : try to re-create your craft using this:

Seriously, attempt to build such crafts with next version of IR plugin and giving feedback would be of very high value to reveal what not work as intended and what kind of stuff can be improved.

hoy @kcs123 i can't get the new sequencer to work, could use some assistance with it, mech is already ready just needs the sequences

"nevermind i got it to work" xD                                                   ""little later""       nope i can't get the new sequencer to work but the older one still works and will not target the new IR parts "green ones" older "yellow ones" still works

Edited by Tirehtoori R.I.P

1 hour ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

hoy @kcs123 i can't get the new sequencer to work, could use some assistance with it, mech is already ready just needs the sequences

"nevermind i got it to work" xD                                                   ""little later""       nope i can't get the new sequencer to work but the older one still works and will not target the new IR parts "green ones" older "yellow ones" still works

Sequencer is also reworked, so it is possible that you have discovered some new bug. Try to make some screenshots and catch log. Report it in linked IR next thread to prevent things left unnoticed. @Rudolf Meier could tell you more what is going on.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.