Harv's 'Long Overdue' Feature?

Akinesis

(yes I know there's a mod for this)

There's a mod for knowing that there's a mod for something. Also there's a mod that uses THAT mod to post messages.

I am using both of those mods.

I'm letting you know that there's a mod for that.

Signed,

There's a Mod For That Updater 0.3.6 [0.90]

Error: Unable to connect to Skynet. Please check your firewall settings.

Actually a low power warning would be pretty great for new players and old. Also would require little testing and coding. Basically "is electricity below 5% of max? If so send message." But I'm not sure this warning will be as needed since the engineers report or w/e it's called in the VAB should warn you of no ability to generate power.

Perhaps its some type of crew tower? A stock version of this:

[...]

And because I know someone somewhere is thinking it, no I'm not talking about the old tower we had sitting next to the pad.

Having old tower back would be nice for a while (one or two days) just to see people who joined post 0.19 raging.... the rest of us know how to deal with it (mostly).

I know... I'm a bad guy :cool::cool:

What about a new observatory which was mentioned long long time where you can observe distant planets and possibly the new 'quite big' Easter Egg - A black hole?

:ugh: That display is utter crap. Also, having to wait for an arbitrary length of time while some ticker decremented before the craft launched would drive me nuts.

You don't get a vote. you hate everything!

Perhaps its some type of crew tower? A stock version of this:

http://i.imgur.com/UabR9hd.jpg

And because I know someone somewhere is thinking it, no I'm not talking about the old tower we had sitting next to the pad.

Yes! Bring the old tower back!

I'd use a countdown, especially if:

--the start time could be adjustable

--there is a 'hold' and 'resume' button

I would use the time of the countdown to make my final checks, and it would go kind of like this:

Staging? -- GO!

Guidance? -- GO!

SAS? --GO!

RCS? --GO!

Chargers? --GO!

Payload? --GO!

Nav? --GO!

i think this could be damage states to parts, instaid of exploding at random, they slowly get damaged over time until they bust or theyre repaired.

would be a simple implimentation if we only replace textures

We do not talk about steam workshop.... Steam workshop baad.

Care to elaborate? I know it isn't the best mod distribution platform, but it's readily available and easy to use and would allow beginner players much easier access to mods.

Care to elaborate? I know it isn't the best mod distribution platform, but it's readily available and easy to use and would allow beginner players much easier access to mods.

Not compatible with non-Steam customers' installs. Makes good/bad arguments irrelevant.

Not compatible with non-Steam customers' installs. Makes good/bad arguments irrelevant.

Makes sense, as much as I like the services that Steam provides I see that not everyone uses that, and it will be more relevant now that GOG has announced that they will be selling KSP as well.

So now I speculate that the new feature will be a new UI element that lists all of the parts on a craft (available both in the VAB/SPH and in flight) to aid in selecting parts with weird meshes that are impossible to select once placed and when your craft is spinning wildly and you need to access the right click menu for a part.