WaveFunctionP

[1.4.2] ForScience! v1.5.2 - Your science autopilot.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, tonimark said:

please update for ksp 1.7

First, it probably works in 1.7, would be best if you tried it out and reported back here with the results

 

Second, please don't bug mod authors about updates.  We do this for free, in our free time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ForScience! vs. Automated ScienceSampler.

Asking if there are any significant differences. Would like to not have KerboKatzUtilities installed. Thank you for all your hard word, and thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tonimark said:

@linuxgurugameri tested it and it doesn't work

Do you have the dependencies installed?

Please provide a log file when you report issues, saves time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, @linuxgurugamer

If someone else reports that they are experiencing issues with the latest game version, I will look into it.

Also, ForScience only works with stock style science modules, not custom non-stock style science modules. I simply can't provide compatibility for every possible mod out there. I'd have to take a dependency on those mods and as a result, the mod would break constantly and require constant updates.

I happy to provide support, but I no longer play regularly, please be certain of any issues you report.

23 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

ForScience! vs. Automated ScienceSampler.

Asking if there are any significant differences. Would like to not have KerboKatzUtilities installed. Thank you for all your hard word, and thank you in advance.

FS is meant to be simple and reliable. ASS is more configurable and aggressive.

It's entirely personal preference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 5:39 AM, linuxgurugamer said:
 
 
 
On 5/5/2019 at 5:39 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you have the dependencies installed?

Please provide a log file when you report issues, saves time.

@linuxgurugamerwhat dependencies ?! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you have the dependencies installed?

Please provide a log file when you report issues, saves time.

My bad.  I'm so used to people not installing dependencies for my mods that it's an automatic responce.

It appears there aren't any dependencies, but we still need a log file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears to work for me. At least I deployed a single command pod to the launch pad and it automatically got like half a dozen science reports automatically.

V1.7.0.2483

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been using this mod for a long time now with much joy, I do however have a small request if possible;

Whenever I switch to another vessel FS always starts active by default, would it be possible for FS to remember if it was turned off for a vessel?

Or if that' s too much work to start FS as inactive by default? (or have a small cfg so users can choose what they want).

 

Many thanks for this great mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, WissyWassy said:

I've been using this mod for a long time now with much joy, I do however have a small request if possible;

Whenever I switch to another vessel FS always starts active by default, would it be possible for FS to remember if it was turned off for a vessel?

Or if that' s too much work to start FS as inactive by default? (or have a small cfg so users can choose what they want).

 

Many thanks for this great mod!

+1  That would make this mod perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.