Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

15 minutes ago, cbplayer2012 said:

I once tried to build a space kraken from the hangar

It bloody blew up the mission control building from the hangar.

X2D6HF8.png

Is it me, or does anyone feel incognito at times? Welp, Never Mind since I'm gonna contribute anyway. Its my first Mun Landing so don't harsh...but hey atleast the capsule survived :0.0:

(Image is Broke, go vist my Munar Rescue Page for the Screenie xD)

I wish I had the foresight to vid capture it, but in the VAB I once saw a kerbal look at his clipboard, look at the rocket, look back at his clipboard, and run away screaming.  Probably just an effect of camera angle but it was perfect and hilarious.

1 hour ago, Corona688 said:

Is that all debris...?  How, man, how?

Yep that's all debris. I've still to this day no idea what happened. I docked the last piece of my interplanetary duna mission craft in orbit and all holy hell broke loose. Took me 2 weeks to build and another week to rebuild it.

24 minutes ago, dboi88 said:

Yep that's all debris. I've still to this day no idea what happened. I docked the last piece of my interplanetary duna mission craft in orbit and all holy hell broke loose. Took me 2 weeks to build and another week to rebuild it.

Was the last piece, by any chance, highly volatile?

-Jn-

16 hours ago, dboi88 said:

It could have had one of these on board.

O0njidn.jpg

I'd like to read a technical paper written by a Kerbal. Where in real life we have warnings like this one:

220px-Hypergolic_Fuel_for_MESSENGER.jpg

Kerbals would write: "WARNING: Icky Boom Goop. NOT FOOD!"

28 minutes ago, cubinator said:

I'd like to read a technical paper written by a Kerbal.

I remember reading an MSDS for chlorine trifluoride...  It had an impressive series of images showing how it set fire to rubber safety gloves, frozen chicken, water, teflon tubing, sand, glass, metal, and a variety of safety equipment on contact.  Written by Kerbals, it'd probably be 37 pages of "AAAAAAA" with the occasional image like that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.