Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

On 2015. 12. 20. at 9:03 PM, Yakky said:

a user named Phredd Pewter sent a giant cow named Bessie to the Mun.

I feel the need to repost -that- here... Mainly to find it the next time I go trough this thread after I forget again how awesome are the stuff in there..

During a routine landing test of a tail-sitting Mun plane on the runway in 0.90, I discovered that on Kerbin, even long strips of concrete are built using a surprising amount of TNT. Only time I've truly guffawed in KSP, and I was lucky enough to reach F12 before the moment passed. I believe the craft escaped the blast intact.

Spoiler

5uOYxRd.jpg

uthfATP.jpg

Spoiler

wYNCjc4.jpg

4 hours ago, JAFO said:

Not mine.. but the sheer desperation demonstrated in this shot gets me every time.. part of my KSP rotating wallpaper collection.

Needs%20moar%20boosters_zpsnauc5t9w.png~

"Mission Control, this is Jeb; am I cleared to land? Over."

"Uh, negatory, Jeb; there is some, uh, debris on the runway. Advise staying in holding pattern for, uh, a while. Over."

SaM57kx.png

Here's another one with quite a wacky story. I had a Kontract to build a station supporting 20 kerbals around Minimus, and I really didn't want to do it, but I also REALLY didn't want to decline the contract. Once I completed the contract, I decided to land it. Because, why not?

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:41 AM, Evanitis said:

I feel the need to repost -that- here... Mainly to find it the next time I go trough this thread after I forget again how awesome are the stuff in there..

Oh dear Kod, that was ridiculous :D

this photo shows how lucky i am,i landed a airplane because i was low on fuel,it braked well,but at 20 ms it flipped,just the crew cabin snapped,no boom,just a little separation... now i have to do the trip again.....

GjOXcxT.png

and these ones is what i did in a desperate attempt to fullfil a flyby under the R&D bridge contract,the first one looks a lot like a rocket,but its much smaller..

aYFFYLw.png

OIK31Ad.png

however.i cant do it...so my next project is a fuel tank with wings,a jet engine and a chair,for jebediah...

Edited by Shark4558
first image on the new forum,i used insert code,when it was just the link,fixed :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.