"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

I stressed out over homework this evening and quit an hour early. I've still got a week's worth of science stuff that I forgot to do till Wednesday (I'm a week through it in two four hour sessions. I played ksp for half of the first session to relax and fix the Badlaund and Hazemobile.) and a math sheet overdue a day but only half done. Now to relax again before a weekend of overdue homework.

Now to relax again before a weekend of overdue homework.

Welcome to the "Eve: Order Zero" General Homework Complaint Thread! I hope it all works out for you, KMC. :)

And on an unrelated note, if a passing moderator could close the poll I would be obliged. No hurry--it's just that there may possibly maybe be some more characters arriving in the story in the next few days. :) I was thinking of closing the poll now and then requesting it be removed later on, but if that seems like too much trouble please just go ahead and remove it now.

Results as of this post are:

Bob--32

Clauselle--22

Tedus--14

Melbe--11

Dilsby--5

Gregmore--4

Thanks everyone for voting!

Edited by Kuzzter

Kuzzter, I love the start of the new chapter. The moderators are not able to read every post, though, so you might have to wait a while for one to come along and notice your request. If you would like a mod to remove the poll, I suggest simply reporting your own first post and include the request in the report.

Kuzzter, I love the start of the new chapter. The moderators are not able to read every post, though, so you might have to wait a while for one to come along and notice your request. If you would like a mod to remove the poll, I suggest simply reporting your own first post and include the request in the report.

Thanks! There's no hurry on the poll, I trust at least one mod reads the funny papers and will get to it when he or she can :)

Thanks! There's no hurry on the poll, I trust at least one mod reads the funny papers and will get to it when he or she can :)

I have closed the poll, we need higher up mods to remove polls, please do not trust on magic powers, the Squad supply of pixie dust is limited, instead we have a whole thread devoted to this kind of thing..

Ill put your request in there and a higher mod might come alone and fulfill your wish upon a star.

I forgot to link to it.. Ive put your request in anyway, but its found under the "Other Forums" and in the "Kerbal network" subforum..

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/25176-Need-your-Own-Thread-Moved-Removed-or-Closed-or-a-Post-Deleted

Edited by sjwt

I have closed the poll, we need higher up mods to remove polls, please do not trust on magic powers, the Squad supply of pixie dust is limited, instead we have a whole thread devoted to this kind of thing..

OK no worries and thanks for closing it--removal can happen any old time. Will look for that Request thread and use same in the future :)

There isn't going to be a rescue mission.

Care to explain that, Kuzzter? :mad: *Arms folded, tapping foot, and glaring impatiently.*

All in fun, of course. As soon as I saw that cockpit the 'Ragdoll Kerbal' song immediately popped into my head.

Gene's lucky he's not an engineer. Engineers may have to spend years in a similar space in some space programs. :D (Although they have access to 'hydrazine'.)

Happy landings!

Edited by Starhawk

Is this another "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" situation??

Is Jeb going to be the next Captain Kirk??

Will Clauselle sabotage a larger Kerbal ship so that the intrepid three (Bill, Val, and Jeb) can mount a daring and dangerous rescue in a quickly made haphazard ship??

Will our intrepid explorers orbiting Gilly disobey orders and save our valiant two on Eve??

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!! STAY TUNED!!

Edited by GDJ

I'll let Gene answer that...

http://i.imgur.com/5Oz9uzs.png

http://i.imgur.com/bCHYSVz.png

...and now that the other characters have started to arrive, could a moderator please remove the Poll? Thank you!

Too bad there's no 'slightly pissed off on the outside but raging on the inside' face for the kerbals ingame.

Also, if anybody can figure out a way to design a rescue mission, it's certainly bill. :)

Edit: Jeb should have been in that scene as well IMO.

Edited by smjjames

Is this another "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" situation??

Is Jeb going to be the next Captain Kirk??

Will Clauselle sabotage a larger Kerbal ship so that the intrepid three (Bill, Val, and Jeb) can mount a daring and dangerous rescue in a quickly made haphazard ship??

Will our intrepid explorers orbiting Gilly disobey orders and save our valiant two on Eve??

At least one of the above is mostly right, and at least one of the above is completely wrong :)

AHHH! I need to see what happens!
Care to explain that, Kuzzter? :mad: *Arms folded, tapping foot, and glaring impatiently.

Well then, I'll explain...

xPJtILN.png

Interesting that Sharkman and I both made Mort the badguy; but then again, isn't that the case in real life space programs? Financials have done more to inhibit exploration than krakens ever did...

Edit: Jeb should have been in that scene as well IMO.

He's just getting some snacks, we'll see him again soon...

Edited by Kuzzter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.