[Dead Mod][1.0.5] Saru Planet Pack v0.1

tygoo7

Hey all, sorry for being quiet for a while. I've been pretty busy with school and well, Battlefront beta. Today I attempted to make a procedural Ensol so here's a pic. I have had no luck with making textures for Tel and Ensol so they will be procedurally generated.

SW9MffD.png

My suggestion is to have less craters, and more noise. The first image looks much better in my opinion.

Also, what monitor are you playing on that you need your screenshots to be so square-shaped?

Gotcha, this is still just experimenting with stuff so thanks for the feedback! I use a 1280x1024 monitor.

Looking at the Ensol screen shot at the top of the page and looks good. One suggestion would be to vary the size of the craters more - the round deep craters seem to be similar in size. Maybe size to a power law so there would be a few large craters and the smaller they got the greater the number. Dim recollection of hearing the real moons craters were that way but don't remember what the exponent was. Anyway good work!

It looks great so far, but with ensol i liked the original texture the most, I know you want to make it procedurally generated but i liked its likeness to the real planet, with all the stripes and such

Can you show which version of Ensol that was, like repost the image? I've had lots of versions so I'm not quite sure which one you liked the most.