[0.19] Multiversal Mechatronics - Fixed Camera - 1.3

r4m0n

I love the mod and used it on a mission, but when I went to end the mission it wouldn't end. I'd push the button and it would resume game. Didn't happen until I used the mod so it must be something with the cameras. I had to restart KSP to end it.

Edit: Happened again, I can't end missions when the pod splashed down (landed and in space is fine)

What other mods are you using. I've had that same issue happen when I was not using the camera mod. I had it with combinations of MechJeb, empty crewable pods and RemoteTech. In my case (I think) I was not using all the right remotetech parts and now its ok (and just fine with camera).

Like someone else mentioned, a zoom feature would be really cool (if it\'s even possible by the game\'s limitations)

+1!

Really, I would kill for some zoom capability! After my first mun orbiter accidentaly found a little (mysterious!) dot on mun's surface, I spent lots of time orbiting with different inclination and zooming out of my ship to try to find some more stuff down there. With cameras + zoom it would be much better, especially, if NOT using ISA MapSat and Muon Detector for such purpose and stick with visual search.

Would it be possible to make a camera that saves pictures to disk upon keystroke or at set times/repeating intervals?

Edit: Even better if it could black out the screen in non-map mode, but that could be a different plugin just as well. Oh my... I think I may have an unmanned spaceflight fetish.

Edit again: If you don't want to make this, just (honestly) telling me that it is possible might be enough to push me to try making it myself...

Edited by um3k

I'm trying to put a camera module in the cab of the DEMV, but no matter what I change the camera placement to in the .cfg it stays in exactly the same place, just behind the front wheels. Why wont it move?

Look for cfg DEMV Mark 2, where it is implemented, perhaps you change just those coordinates.

where is the menu? I can't find it,is it normal?

I can't wait for damned robotic to be 0.17 compatible,we could put cameras on honge and move it everywhere!!!

edit: I've found the menu(right click on the camera),but I can't disable a camera,even if I click on ''disable camera'' it still on the f7/f8 list.

Edited by goldenpeach

• 2 weeks later...

Zoom can be set by changing the 'cameraFoV = ' in a part that's been activated for the camera.

For example: the Probodobodyne telescope part is enabled as a telescope/camera by:

MODULE

{

name = MuMechModuleHullCamera

cameraName = Hull

cameraForward = 0, 1, 0

cameraUp = 0, 1, 0

cameraPosition = 0, 0.37, 0

cameraFoV = 10

}

• 6 months later...
Here\'s a part.cfg for the Mk.1 Pod for those who wonder why they can\'t switch cameras on a rocket... ;)

Put it in KSP_win/Parts/mk1pod/ , backup and delete the old part.cfg, and rename mk1pod_part cfg to part.cfg

Hey all, really need this to work for a university project.

If anyone has the config file like the one quoted above and can send it to me, I would be incredibly grateful.

Clicking the attachment brings me to a blank page.

Look at the previous page ! You will see that it work fine in 0.19. What kind of university project ? :)

Can't seem to find the item on the previous page you referenced.

As for the project, I'm studying Computer Games Design and have been tasked with creating a 2 minute Machinima piece. I'm recreating the launch scene from Apollo 13.

Can't seem to find the item on the previous page you referenced.

As for the project, I'm studying Computer Games Design and have been tasked with creating a 2 minute Machinima piece. I'm recreating the launch scene from Apollo 13.

About the previous page, it was not for you :). Good luck with your machinima ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.