Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

From where did this mod come? I don\'t remember having seen a Dragon capsule that looked like that, and it appears that the solar panels are actually aimed at the sun?

The pod and body of the craft are from Down Under Aerospace, and the solar panels are from Kosmos SSPP (yes, they do aim at the sun).

My first orbital rendezvous, I was able to actually make contact with my target.

screenshot2.png

The middle of a Munar capture burn is the wrong time to notice you forgot to add fuel lines!

Welltheresyourproblem.png

Leaving the Mun offered a very nice veiw of Kerbin.

screenshot4.png

My favorite little spaceplane from 0.14, the Peregrine.

screenshot6-1.png

My first real-life plane conversion with the classic 'cloud' effect.

F104Starfighter.png

Yep, it\'s not the most stable but it\'s actually quite flyable. I made a gallery for it for the weekly challenge on the Kerbal reddit: http://imgur.com/a/h6hzC#0

The landing in that series was fubar\'d but I wasn\'t really playing seriously and was just an orbital test flight that worked. I have landed safely on the runaway several times with it in flights afterward.

Yep, it\'s not the most stable but it\'s actually quite flyable. I made a gallery for it for the weekly challenge on the Kerbal reddit: http://imgur.com/a/h6hzC#0

The landing in that series was fubar\'d but I wasn\'t really playing seriously and was just an orbital test flight that worked. I have landed safely on the runaway several times with it in flights afterward.

How did you get to the SPH with no power?

How did you get to the SPH with no power?

I honestly don\'t know, it was really strange that the ship remained balanced with the rear wheels off. I think the wings were still providing lift, and the act of me moving the ship and flapping the wings was enough lift to keep the momentum going.

I honestly don\'t know, it was really strange that the ship remained balanced with the rear wheels off. I think the wings were still providing lift, and the act of me moving the ship and flapping the wings was enough lift to keep the momentum going.

Flapping the wings? YOU MADE A BIRD! XD XD XD XD

Note the surface speed in the first one. The ground looked flat from above, but turned out to be the lip of a steep crater. I tobagganed downhill, reaching speeds of 9+m/s and scraping parts off on the way, but somehow stayed upright until I skidded to a halt at the bottom of the crater. The second one is looking back up the hill, where a torn off landing leg sits near my initial touchdown point, almost a kilometer away. Oh hey, I just noticed the altimeters: 273 vertical meters!

You know there\'s an ingame screenshot option, right? It\'s either f1 or f2. One of those turns off your HUD and the other one takes screenshots, which are deposited into a folder in your KSP directory. No need to get out the camera. ;P

You know there\'s an ingame screenshot option, right? It\'s either f1 or f2. One of those turns off your HUD and the other one takes screenshots, which are deposited into a folder in your KSP directory. No need to get out the camera. ;P

Uh, yeah? skunky said that in the beginning. also, what do you mean, get out the camera.

Uh, yeah? skunky said that in the beginning. also, what do you mean, get out the camera.

Oh, I just meant to say that Dwight\'s screenshot was clearly taken with a camera from his screen, that\'s all. It seems... needlessly roundabout.