Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

8 minutes ago, jediminer543 said:

How many yotanewtons do hypethrusters output

I'm curious as to see if I can find the mass of the train

12 lottanewtons.  Could go up to 25, IIRC.

lottabytes.png

Edited by Korvath85
Added cool image

You should have seen the moaning on a forum for another game when the developers announced that certain DLCs were to be Steam only. Yowzers, that didn't go down well.

I went from a Steam hater to lover. Then I found KSP and became a serial killer. Jeb has over two hundred gravestones.

7 minutes ago, Moh1336 said:

I went from a Steam hater to lover. Then I found KSP and became a serial killer. Jeb has over two hundred gravestones.

Now that is an idea for a mod. Imagine if mod would add a tombstone north of runway for every Kerbal lost on mission =)

now this is a story all about how my hype got blown up inside out

and i'd like to take a minute just stage right there

i'll tell you how i became the first kerbal to fly through the air.

In kerbin space center i was born and raised 

in the VAB is where i spent most of my days

Testin' out crashin'  explodin' up all cool and breaking out of orbit to go up to the mun

when a couple of guys who were up to no good, calculating deltaV to leave kerbin's neighborhood

I had one stage left and Bill got scared, but Jeb said I think we have enough left in there.

I looked at the mun and when it came near, I opened the hatch to do some science out there.

if anything i could say that this goo was chillin but thought 'nah forget it, yo Jeb! to kerbin!'

slingshot around the mun around 7 or 8,

when Bill said out of the blue "guys, i forgot a parachute"

I looked at my planet, i was finally there

to crash into the ground, at mach 2 from up there.

2 minutes ago, Corw said:

Now that is an idea for a mod. Imagine if mod would add a tombstone north of runway for every Kerbal lost on mission =)

I must look into this!!!

2 minutes ago, Volt said:

Considering it's 20:30 here now... and I'm trying to reset my body clock so I can have mornings now the sun actually rises...

you can go to bed .... no problem .... AANNDDDDD MISS THE PRE RELEASE  hhahahahahhaaaaa ... (maybe)

Edited by Jockel