The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

Honestly, I once forgot that the moon existed and it was the Mun. I was playing about 3 hours a day for a month though...

And

When you switch to 64-bit system only because of KSP memory issues

I got ubuntu just for KSP, now I have to shut down my computer to switch from KSP to other games. Ubuntu doesn't like Counter-Strike.

Edited by legoclone09

When you carry a notebook everywhere, so you can scribble down KSP ideas on the go.

I disagree. I carry a pen and paper in me pocket everywhere i go to design me space stations or remotetech networks and even designed my figaro gps network during a long commute, yet i don't think i play KSP enough.

/Iz

I too have noticed, thanks to KSP, Minecraft, and a few other games, that I think in meters and m/s now. If only I could program my GPS to use m/s for speed measurements :\

You could perhaps make it divide everything by 3.6? ;-)

When you're starting to count errors in space theme rides videos..like this one:
"Such an erratic path would seem impossible with orbital mechanics, and going that fast in a few seconds would probably be beyond the capacity of the human body, and----" Edited by Columbia

When you are really annoyed by people around you who thinks that firing rockets skywards all the way will get you in space (and to the moon if you have enough fuel)
Both of those things are technically true.

Thats how I used to go to the mun :sticktongue:

Minmus was harder but I managed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.