Hello what's up, what is the new features in 1.1

Pawelk198604

I have not played in a long time in KSP, and I would like to make up delays ;)

What is the in new 1.1 does is bring something new or it's just some cosmetic UI tweaks?

Edited by Pawelk198604

1.1 includes a few new parts, but the most important changes would be those that improve existing things in the game, such as the performance and UI overhauls. See the changelog here: 

Edited by Rthsom

Just now, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Oh not much.

Just a complete engine change to Unity 5.

No biggie.

So new engine, does the game is more realistic now.

I think i download KSP again when i finish Assassin's Creed 4 ;)

I just formatted my system drive and must download all my fav games from steam again but Windows is much stable now.

PS.

I'm cursing the day when i upgraded my OS from Win 8.1 to Win 10 :(  

Yeah, just a complete change of the game engine (Which means KSP will now run more smoothly with large ships and mods) and UI, aswell as a bunch of other stuff like new wheel mechanics... the KSPedia (Which will give you all the helpful info you need in-game)... that sorta stuff...

Y'know, nothing important.

Edited by DolphinDude3

5 minutes ago, jwenting said:

Completely new performance. It's awful. Can't even get 10fps in 1.1, it's stuck at 25 or so and won't budge.

It should be insanely better, areyou using OpenGLor DirectX11? If it's OpenGL/DirectX11 turn it off, those hurt performance alot.

12 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

It should be insanely better, areyou using OpenGLor DirectX11? If it's OpenGL/DirectX11 turn it off, those hurt performance alot.

Those don't even work with 1.1. Pink screen funtimes for all. :P. There's a PSA thread in the 1.1 forum about if you want to read it. Pretty sure whether or not those hurt performance in 1.0.5 depends on your hardware though.

11 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

So new engine, does the game is more realistic now.

I think i download KSP again when i finish Assassin's Creed 4 ;)

I just formatted my system drive and must download all my fav games from steam again but Windows is much stable now.

PS.

I'm cursing the day when i upgraded my OS from Win 8.1 to Win 10 :(  

Well the good news is that you have access to 1.1 through steam if you want to check it out.