KryoWorks.com Upload your Mods

KryoWorks

1 minute ago, AlphaAsh said:

What's the ETA on the email to validate registration? I'm concerned you've hit the same issue as SpaceDock did, that your e-mail handler is going 'nope, that's spam, ain't sending that to no-one'.

Hmm...should be instant. Ill activate your account

You need to be able to version a mod and identify the version of KSP a mod is for asap. The whole mod submission process could probably do with an overhaul too - less experienced modders are going to be confused by that unintuitive tabbed form.

Warning

Registration failed: Verification code not found.

I get this error when clicking the e-mail link. Also, is sending the password in plaintext via e-mail a smart idea? I know it's not a bank account or anything I just don't know about sending a non onetime password like that. It's just me though.

2 minutes ago, martinezfg11 said:

Warning

I get this error when clicking the e-mail link. Also, is sending the password in plaintext via e-mail a smart idea? I know it's not a bank account or anything I just don't know about sending a non onetime password like that. It's just me though.

Yeah im working on it. Im goign to disable user activation for the time being.

7 minutes ago, martinezfg11 said:

Warning

Ah you're getting that warning because, while im working on it im activating all users as soon as they register to bypass that temporarily

ok issue should be fixed. The emails are coming, passwords are not sent, and they should activate properly upon clicking the link :)

regarding emails: google microsoft and others decided to flag them as spam and do silent discards on them because they thought the sudden increase in email output can only be caused by a spambot.

I had to fill out many forms and call in favours to get unflagged.

Agreed.

@Kryoworks - Which CMS is this based on or is it written ground up? I'm suspecting there's a lot of PHP to wade through to customise it over to file hosting rather than document handling, the way it currently seems and I might (might) be able to give some pointers, if it's one of the CMSs I've mucked about with.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.